new site, new Free Giveaway!

Mine said Chula Vista
LOL!
Yeah, I don't know if the name is local or not, but when I was stationed at 32nd St Naval Station, Chula Vista was known as Chula Wanna with it's closeness to Tijuana.
National City, just outside the base, was known as Nasty City....and it was!

For those new to Mega Crop.. 500 to 550ppm per feeding throughout the grow (except when they are tiny lil ones) works well. That i picked up on here from @Mañ'O'Green, and is what i go by. :smokeit:Works well at those ppm's. :thumbsup:
That's what @pop22 does and I did it in my first grow. I got well over a lb from two girls and a BUNCH of hash from a third,

For those new to Mega Crop.. 500 to 550ppm per feeding throughout the grow (except when they are tiny lil ones) works well. That i picked up on here from @Mañ'O'Green, and is what i go by. :smokeit:Works well at those ppm's. :thumbsup:
Do you how it affects ph? I use ro water will I need to add on up before I add the nutes?

LOL!
Yeah, I don't know if the name is local or not, but when I was stationed at 32nd St Naval Station, Chula Vista was known as Chula Wanna with it's closeness to Tijuana.
National City, just outside the base, was known as Nasty City....and it was!
That's funny thanks for explaining that. :biggrin:

Do you how it affects ph? I use ro water will I need to add on up before I add the nutes?

Last year's (21-22) winter i grew in organic soil and use rain water, so i checked ph a couple times and it was within my liking. :toke: Let me ph pen dry out so now i need a new tip for it :doh:

Is mega crop organic? If anyone knows?
From the Greenleaf web site:

Is Mega Crop organic?
The short answer is no. At Greenleaf Nutrients, we focus on making the highest quality nutrients and fertilizers possible, which is not possible using outdated and arbitrary OMRI standards.

MEGA CROP and our fertilizer products are Vegan fertilizers, and Organic compatible because they benefit the soil, but do not official have Organic (OMRI) certification. Our fertilizers meet or exceed the same or higher standards as Organic fertilizers as far as toxins, heavy metals, and other contaminants and pollutants. Our products are compatible with organic growing methods because they benefit the soil conditions and living microbes, do not contain any pesticides/toxin and do not harm the microbiology.

“Organic” fertilizers refers to a certification done by the private company OMRI, which will give OMRI Listed® certification once paid the appropriate fees ($$) and requirements are met. It is of our opinion the “OMRI” certification for fertilizer products is outdated and arbitrary, and doesn’t serve or convey any useful metric. In many cases OMRI has lower or forces lower standards for ingredients, because they rely on animal products which can accumulate toxins from the environment at a high rate, and are less effective. OMRI was created without understanding the concept of newer hydroponic growing in mind, in which nutrients and fertilizers generally are the highest possibly qualify. For example, our Seaweed Kelp extract products are the highest quality in the industry, using low temperature enzymatic extraction, and come from the ocean as “organic molecules,” however are not considered “Organic” by OMRI because the processing facility did not pay the fees to them.

Our fertilizers have several advantages over Organic fertilizers.

• Not sourced from animals, so no risk of antibiotics, antibiotic resistant bacteria, pharmaceuticals, hormones or pathogens, or heavy metal accumulation that are associated with animal based products
  • Far more water soluble and available to the plants, for better absorption, quicker and complete uptake by the plants, and far lower amounts required (thus requiring less shipping)
  • Lower environmental impact because of higher efficiency
  • Not supporting the animal agriculture industry which involves cruelty and some people may find not ethical

@Mañ'O'Green im running coco for the 1st time? I'll be using 5gal grassroots living soil grow bags...on ac infinity self watering grow bases....I got both 1part and 2part megacrop? Which would you use...I also have the sea kelp, bud explosion, and sweet candy........any thoughts? Or Greenleaf?
I would put money on MOG recommending the 2 part following his most recent schedule :thumbsup:

Pretty you did it right the seakelp added it's self for me USA

This is what i did my first in coco fertigating by hand.. I used botanicare calmag and think i was over feeding the calmag a touch I did buffer the coco.. I had eceenlt results hence why i am so excited to try it again not sure why i switched (well I kind of know something new and better:wall: ) .. But anyways this is what MOG told me to do and I had a awesome run... Also I used just little bit of BE for the last few weeks

Night owl bubblegum queen day 98
489D1300-305D-428F-8534-6E6BC1BD3207.jpeg

304CD7B6-8CCF-491C-8582-6B25E39557CE.jpeg

FB58A6E9-605A-42A3-8577-D67848FDCB2F.jpeg

MOG:
"There is no useful information in that water report. As discussed above you should blend your water down to 150 PPM. Then use this blend for the entire grow. It keeps the nutrient balance in the middle of the desired ranges. When the stretch is over and flowering has started in earnest give a little P-K boost at least once a week add kelp, humic acid, and other bennies."

2021-10-26_17-22-16.jpg

"Like mentioned above 3g /gallon is a small sample so mix the largest volume you can. Measure this on a gram scale it is that important to be precise."

Also guys MOG corrected me in LS and these number are not the most accurate that was from a old outdated sheet.. This is the numbers with the new formula

1681297149740.png

1681297181234.png

From the Greenleaf web site:

Is Mega Crop organic?
The short answer is no. At Greenleaf Nutrients, we focus on making the highest quality nutrients and fertilizers possible, which is not possible using outdated and arbitrary OMRI standards.

MEGA CROP and our fertilizer products are Vegan fertilizers, and Organic compatible because they benefit the soil, but do not official have Organic (OMRI) certification. Our fertilizers meet or exceed the same or higher standards as Organic fertilizers as far as toxins, heavy metals, and other contaminants and pollutants. Our products are compatible with organic growing methods because they benefit the soil conditions and living microbes, do not contain any pesticides/toxin and do not harm the microbiology.

“Organic” fertilizers refers to a certification done by the private company OMRI, which will give OMRI Listed® certification once paid the appropriate fees ($$) and requirements are met. It is of our opinion the “OMRI” certification for fertilizer products is outdated and arbitrary, and doesn’t serve or convey any useful metric. In many cases OMRI has lower or forces lower standards for ingredients, because they rely on animal products which can accumulate toxins from the environment at a high rate, and are less effective. OMRI was created without understanding the concept of newer hydroponic growing in mind, in which nutrients and fertilizers generally are the highest possibly qualify. For example, our Seaweed Kelp extract products are the highest quality in the industry, using low temperature enzymatic extraction, and come from the ocean as “organic molecules,” however are not considered “Organic” by OMRI because the processing facility did not pay the fees to them.

Our fertilizers have several advantages over Organic fertilizers.

• Not sourced from animals, so no risk of antibiotics, antibiotic resistant bacteria, pharmaceuticals, hormones or pathogens, or heavy metal accumulation that are associated with animal based products
  • Far more water soluble and available to the plants, for better absorption, quicker and complete uptake by the plants, and far lower amounts required (thus requiring less shipping)
  • Lower environmental impact because of higher efficiency
  • Not supporting the animal agriculture industry which involves cruelty and some people may find not ethical
You can still use organics with MC when applied at proper rates. It's not detrimental to the flora and fauna in your soil.
I worked with a friend in the mid west with his farm program. I had an established cover crop program with multiple cover crops and he wanted to improve his soil and bottom line. His son has a degree in Ag and MC is one of the fertilizers they use and the only one they buy. I specifically asked him of the impact of the use of MC on the microbes and he said it was minimal if any.

Back