Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will we receive a newsletter announcement prior to this next reopening? I have still not received newsletter announcements for the last two drops. Some of us peeps don't have time to play games. We, like you, have lives, and trying to negotiate these openings, and new drops is cringe worthy as of late. Voicing my personal experiences here seems to only get attacked by mods, or blown off. I have sent countless emails in the last 2 years that were never responded to. This is not what a loyal, 8 year customer should experience, and now it's the norm? It's a nightmare, and really sad. I Know that this feedback isn't welcomed, but I deal with the truth!
Im thinking they are a very small company and are doing they're best to get everything situated. Sounds like you should be seeking your seeds elsewhere if you are that upset.

Not sure of your space, but Gold Glue are on the smaller side and if you've got space for a 3bog or a Walter dom White Crack, you should have space for 2 Gold Glues.
Hi and thanks not much space it's a small tent 80x80cm have already 3bog at 42 days and sweet and sour day 30 flowering well and they are big already another 3bog in there 17 days from seed so only one smallish plant will do the gold glue thanks again

Attachments

• IMG_20200801_161851.jpg
    IMG_20200801_161851.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20200801_161909.jpg
    IMG_20200801_161909.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20200801_161914.jpg
    IMG_20200801_161914.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 55
I think quite a few have grown out that freebie have a search. Some are calling this cross Mace Windu. Can't help you with a decision like that. You may have to use the force. All goodies though. okokok... Gold Glue
Hi and thanks will do the gold glue next

Voicing my personal experiences here seems to only get attacked by mods, or blown off.

Hey bud, your comment caught my attention about our mods; so I just went over your posts on the forum; not once did I see anywhere where a mod attacked you for your comments. I did however notice you joined only 2 months ago, that you've ONLY posted in this one specific thread for this one specific breeder, and that one of the first replies (by a regular member) to you was how it was weird that you freshly joined the forum only to complain in this thread.

You're not a banned member returning, are you? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Tickle tickle.

The site will open up a roughly a week after all orders have shipped. This allows us to handle any customer service issues, primarily shipping ones.

We do have a few strains with limited quantity that we plan on adding during the next store opening, 4 Assed Monkey is one of them.
Thank you will try and pay attention for the date.

Hey bud, your comment caught my attention about our mods; so I just went over your posts on the forum; not once did I see anywhere where a mod attacked you for your comments. I did however notice you joined only 2 months ago, that you've ONLY posted in this one specific thread for this one specific breeder, and that one of the first replies (by a regular member) to you was how it was weird that you freshly joined the forum only to complain in this thread.

You're not a banned member returning, are you? Wink wink. Nudge nudge. Tickle tickle.
As a matter

As a matter of fact I am a twice banned member bud. Banned for laying down the truth. This is the only issue that I have to voice. I have no issues with AFN, or ANY OTHER BREEDERS. I'm glad this caught your attention, because I don't have anything to hide. If I come off snarky, or shrill it's not because I'm trolling. It's because this MIGHT be the only way to get a response, and at this stage frustration has turned into pissed. I don't understand how anyone else can say anything about my personal experiences with Mephisto at all, and I have bitten my tongue around here for years bud. The entire "Mephisto Process" has gotten progressively worse than ever for those of us who have been through the ups, and downs since the beginning. Tell me I'm wrong, and ban me again, but I'm still spitting truth.

As a matter of fact I am a twice banned member bud. Banned for laying down the truth. This is the only issue that I have to voice. I have no issues with AFN, or ANY OTHER BREEDERS. I'm glad this caught your attention, because I don't have anything to hide. If I come off snarky, or shrill it's not because I'm trolling. It's because this MIGHT be the only way to get a response, and at this stage frustration has turned into pissed. I don't understand how anyone else can say anything about my personal experiences with Mephisto at all, and I have bitten my tongue around here for years bud. The entire "Mephisto Process" has gotten progressively worse than ever for those of us who have been through the ups, and downs since the beginning. Tell me I'm wrong, and ban me again, but I'm still spitting truth.

I understand a lot of what you're saying and agree with most of it ironically. It feels like the 2018 Illuminauto drop was the beginning of the end from the old days of easy ordering. I also have issues germinating their seeds over others. I just failed to germinate my entire order of 3BOG while everything else went on it's first try.

However, I also understand that Mephisto Genetics is a company of human beings doing the best they can also. I am sure if they could have a never ending supply of beans, no site/cc processing issues, and no post office issues they would and would love to be making money hand over fist as a result. I never feel cheated or jipped because they more than make up for it with freebies and everything that grows from them is simply outstanding. At the end of the day shit happens and whining and spitting vitriol at someone trying to help you out does nothing. If you have legitimate complaints then voice them in a way that will get you heard because otherwise you're just going to make people tune you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back