Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see ya here bud, glad to put a FB name with AFN lol. I am glad you gotchu some MBAP that is my 3rd favorite meph strain of all time behind double grape and cosmic queen. It’s sooooooooo sticky n thick n dense and yummy and.......insert drool here....... and greasy.
This strain probably lent itself to my hybrid grow setup better than any other strain. Here is a picture of one of my finest View attachment 1217206
Hello friend!, That's one very nice lady!! Hope mine looks half as good. First cosmic I ever done was the best. I really like the vigour and frost on the double grape, but as far as grape flavor Sour stomper has more to me. The sweet n sours and ghost toofs were two really good illuminautos. As far as the past years freebies 24carat x cosmic, cdlc x forum stomper were off the charts!

Last edited:
Hey @stan_mephisto ,

i have ordered Samsquanch OG back in April and have some problems with it. In fact i believe these arent Samsquanch, because they are only 40cm high. I have attached some photos for you to see.

Do you know which strain that is and how much it yields? As of now they dont look very heavy, and i think the yield will be much less than the Samsquanch.

Since im only growing high yielders i dont have a usecase for these seeds, and i would be happy if you could compensate me in some way.

Best regards
Hey Stan (bad start) I'm not a very good grower so I'll blame you. I'll claim you sent me fake seeds and ask for compensation (good plan)

Hey @stan_mephisto ,

i have ordered Samsquanch OG back in April and have some problems with it. In fact i believe these arent Samsquanch, because they are only 40cm high. I have attached some photos for you to see.

Do you know which strain that is and how much it yields? As of now they dont look very heavy, and i think the yield will be much less than the Samsquanch.

Since im only growing high yielders i dont have a usecase for these seeds, and i would be happy if you could compensate me in some way.

Best regards
So there is no Chance you messed up?

Hi everyone i got some freebies no:3 (double grapexskywalker did anyone grew these or are they new crosses only space I have is for one plant really can't decide wat to grow have some 3bogs,white crack,goldglue,toof decay,decisions....hahaha

Hey @stan_mephisto ,

Best regards

Brand new sign up...First post on AFN and this is it @Shiva_XX ...?

Go back to the place you bought them from and Complain....they are the only people who are authorised to deal with your complaint...

This thread is for AFN members who bought their genetics from Mephisto..not for the wider web...

Hi everyone i got some freebies no:3 (double grapexskywalker did anyone grew these or are they new crosses only space I have is for one plant really can't decide wat to grow have some 3bogs,white crack,goldglue,toof decay,decisions....hahaha
I think quite a few have grown out that freebie have a search. Some are calling this cross Mace Windu. Can't help you with a decision like that. You may have to use the force. All goodies though. okokok... Gold Glue

Not sure of your space, but Gold Glue are on the smaller side and if you've got space for a 3bog or a Walter dom White Crack, you should have space for 2 Gold Glues.

@stan_mephisto any word on when I can order that 4 ass monkey?
@stan_mephisto so after the ten day are over and everything is shipped. Will the site open op? What can we do for bulk orders?

The site will open up a roughly a week after all orders have shipped. This allows us to handle any customer service issues, primarily shipping ones.

We do have a few strains with limited quantity that we plan on adding during the next store opening, 4 Assed Monkey is one of them.

The site will open up a roughly a week after all orders have shipped. This allows us to handle any customer service issues, primarily shipping ones.

We do have a few strains with limited quantity that we plan on adding during the next store opening, 4 Assed Monkey is one of them.
Will we receive a newsletter announcement prior to this next reopening? I have still not received newsletter announcements for the last two drops. Some of us peeps don't have time to play games. We, like you, have lives, and trying to negotiate these openings, and new drops is cringe worthy as of late. Voicing my personal experiences here seems to only get attacked by mods, or blown off. I have sent countless emails in the last 2 years that were never responded to. This is not what a loyal, 8 year customer should experience, and now it's the norm? It's a nightmare, and really sad. I Know that this feedback isn't welcomed, but I deal with the truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back