Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanals communal test thread!

Its like this Bro it dont make a rats ass to me but when you see a guy on intagram that very New and he keeps posting he testing free seeds from Mephisto and strains that never been seen. that was my question!!!and besides that the question was for Mitch!!
No problem bro. This is an open forum and thread. Good luck to you.

No Problem Bro its just kind of odd i see a new guy pop up with a new instagram and pictures of all these test seeds from Mephisto makes me kinda wonder. nothing to you direct. spent a lot of money with them.

I can guarantee that you have not spent a fraction of what I have spent on seeds. Plenty of people in metro Detroit rocking MG. I have many Journals and 20+ years experience. They do not care about experience or money spent. Garden size doesn't matter. Being an active member of this community would be a great start for you to get testers someday. Documenting and taking pictures helps, they want people who can and will display their products. They would rather give testers to someone who grows 1 plant at a time, but does a professional and consistent job at sharing information. Giving a bunch of testers to someone who doesn't display them makes no sense.

As for new people on Instagram, Mephisto hired new promotors/distributors. I would expect new people showing their gear. gbd isn't in charge of that anymore, so chill out homie. I have tested seeds for many breeders in the past. Calling them out in their own thread definitely isnt the way to get them to throw you free stuff! No disrespect, just being honest. Peace, slow

No Problem Bro its just kind of odd i see a new guy pop up with a new instagram and pictures of all these test seeds from Mephisto makes me kinda wonder. nothing to you direct. spent a lot of money with them.
ok sorry to say this, but can you please take this somewhere else?
this is the thread for the current grow out of current tester seeds, and that's what I'd like to see here. :p
cheers :jointman:

Ok, back on track here with an update.
First up is Forum Stomper. It is 10 days old. This one started with a strange looking first set of leaves. I wasn’t sure about it, but I’m going to let it grow. It got a very small first feed today. 2.5 inches tall
2325369F-B782-4E1D-B7A4-0AD5562A1EAB.jpeg

Next is Strawberry Nuggets also 10 days old. This one got a first small feed today. 2 inches tall
D992356A-5371-4BE7-B290-AA5A43A89B15.jpeg

Forgotten Cookies 10 days old. First feed today also. 2.5 inches tall
49E823B7-9EA3-49D4-990E-53C54118042D.jpeg

Orange Diesel 9 days old. 1.5 inches tall. No feed yet.
0C988EBA-99A7-44E6-9C20-F5A0C8686395.jpeg

Fugue State 8 days old also 1.5 inches tall.No feed yet.
FDCE578D-8479-4F50-BDE9-CB3018640422.jpeg

Thanks for looking.

I can guarantee that you have not spent a fraction of what I have spent on seeds. Plenty of people in metro Detroit rocking MG. I have many Journals and 20+ years experience. They do not care about experience or money spent. Garden size doesn't matter. Being an active member of this community would be a great start for you to get testers someday. Documenting and taking pictures helps, they want people who can and will display their products. They would rather give testers to someone who grows 1 plant at a time, but does a professional and consistent job at sharing information. Giving a bunch of testers to someone who doesn't display them makes no sense.

As for new people on Instagram, Mephisto hired new promotors/distributors. I would expect new people showing their gear. gbd isn't in charge of that anymore, so chill out homie. I have tested seeds for many breeders in the past. Calling them out in their own thread definitely isnt the way to get them to throw you free stuff! No disrespect, just being honest. Peace, slow
This was a direct question to Mephisto cause you cant get in on their site it was only a simple question and wasnt to you to answer it so chill out homie!!

This was a direct question to Mephisto cause you cant get in on their site it was only a simple question and wasnt to you to answer it so chill out homie!!
This is an open Forum brotha, direct questions can be via PM. Obviously you are not intelligent enough to understand how things work, us smart folks are just trying to help you out!

This is an open Forum brotha, direct questions can be via PM. Obviously you are not intelligent enough to understand how things work, us smart folks are just trying to help you out!
Intelligent you must not be other wise you would read the question siiiite is down for now. i understand more then you think!! dont HEEEELPP.

Back