Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanals communal test thread!

tenor.gif

Hey Mitch i buy your seeds and soil all the time a 2year member of afn how come i cant get test seeds people in detroit also got test seeds given to them from you guys??

How many journals have you done here? How many mephisto journals have you completed. How many smoke reviews of mephisto strains have you completed. What kind of vibe does a person with 61 post put out when asking why he didn' get seeds to test for free? I know we'e :deadhorse: but really man???

Here' a suggestion. All these mephisto seeds you been growing and buying for years start journaling them all and welcome mephisto to follow along in your journals. Maybe try a little :kissass:...... but I do know what doesn' make a good tester here or any where. Just popping up and expecting something just because someone else got something and then :sadcry::sadcry::sadcry::sadcry::sadcry: in the open forum. :nono::nono::nono:

Positive vibes and grow and show.... and always remember pal:note:

Wow! These beans are all germinating so fast. I put 4 of the testers into paper towel soaked with distilled water yesterday. Less then 22 hours later and all 4 have cracked and been potted up. Very impressive @mephisto :d5:
27569AA8-DE9F-458D-9A6F-33DF80BE1514.jpeg

Back