Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanals communal test thread!

Day 14 - taking ~400ppm

fugue state
fs.jpg

forum stomper
fors.jpg

orange diesel
od.jpg

strawberry nuggets
sn.jpg

family
family1.jpg
family2.jpg

the "soil sisters" - so it turns out that I also have these 3 sisters (strawberry nuggets top left , fugue state top right , forum stomper bottom) that I am making some plans for in amended soil
ss_family1.jpg
ss_family2.jpg

forum stomper
ss_fors.jpg

fugue state
ss_fs.jpg

strawberry nuggets
ss_sn.jpg

Hey Mitch i buy your seeds and soil all the time a 2year member of afn how come i cant get test seeds people in detroit also got test seeds given to them from you guys??
Not trying to stick my nose in anyones business, but I’d just offer this, put some grow journals in this section. I had at least 20 grow journals after Mitch opened for business and at some point they allowed me to test grow. Only reason I’m saying anything is because I’m from near that area you mentioned. Detroit has nothing to do with it. Good luck mikballa. Hope to see some grows.

Not trying to stick my nose in anyones business, but I’d just offer this, put some grow journals in this section. I had at least 20 grow journals after Mitch opened for business and at some point they allowed me to test grow. Only reason I’m saying anything is because I’m from near that area you mentioned. Detroit has nothing to do with it. Good luck mikballa. Hope to see some grows.
Thier seems to be a world wide shortage of mesphisto gear pal,,,,every seed is precious :thumbsup:. I so want you tell me that strawberry one is :drool: at the end of this

Thier seems to be a world wide shortage of mesphisto gear pal,,,,every seed is precious :thumbsup:. I so want you tell me that strawberry one is :drool: at the end of this
I can’t wait for the Strawberry Nuggets to get going. Really anxious for this one the most of the 5 I think. I’lllet you know hairyman, Thanks.

yeah, every now and again my plant eating cat slips down into the basement unnoticed. and fortunately I got to him before he decided to lay on all them. LOL! it happens. ill try soaking some if the OD doesnt take. Im just sick right now sooo Im not doing much needless to say.

Its like this Bro it dont make a rats ass to me but when you see a guy on intagram that very New and he keeps posting he testing free seeds from Mephisto and strains that never been seen. that was my question!!!and besides that the question was for Mitch!!

Back