Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanals communal test thread!

Also, the testers were sent out numbered and named differently, so to clear up any confusion this is what the bit of paper should have read:

1. Fugue state
2. Forum stomper
3. Forgotten cookies
4. Orange diesel
5. Strawberry nuggets

❤️ Cheers Mitch
Hey Mitch i buy your seeds and soil all the time a 2year member of afn how come i cant get test seeds people in detroit also got test seeds given to them from you guys??

Hey Mitch i buy your seeds and soil all the time a 2year member of afn how come i cant get test seeds people in detroit also got test seeds given to them from you guys??
I have never seen a grow from you, so I doubt Mitch has either. Testers are testers for a reason, they all earned it by producing stellar plants, and sharing their findings.

Started mine today, I've gone with Fugue State, Forgotten Cookies, and of course, Strawberry Nuggets, how could you possibly resist, with a name like that. I'll drop the Forum Stomper and the Orange Diesel in 5 weeks time.

Attachments

• IMG_4727.JPG
    IMG_4727.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 82
I can only imagine how.many people ask mephisto daily if.they can test there seeds if you prove you have what it takes im.sure they would be in touch lots a detailed journals.with nice pictures would be a good way to get there attention im more than happy to pay for my mephisto gear . Ifyou looking to getting on testing find company just building there reputation not the best in the game small rant but not ment in a bad way just trying to give you.my two cents [emoji16]

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

Im not a tester ( yet ;) ) but i wanted to give a shout out to @mephisto for these lovely prizes from the last comp. I can't wait to have some room to try a couple of these out. I was thinking strawberry nuggets for sure. But as for the other choice I can't say yet. They all sound awesome.
6027f0a84c362d8ddd13767af9cea0c3.jpg

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63685/
Thats a bloody marvelous prize was that for winning a grow.battel in 2017

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

Back