Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanals and Limited Edition Strain test

Okay guys today is day one for this new round. They are all looking good and I expect this to be a good grow now that I got everything under control. Let's see what we can do. Sorry for the sideways pictures I just took quick pictures on my phone while working and forgot to rotate it.
2/12/18 is day 1 for these 3
20180212_103642.jpg
20180212_103633.jpg
20180212_103622.jpg

And these 2 extras should be above ground in the next day or 2 max.
1518449987897440997119.jpg

ok guys so i finally got my Grow right and dialed in. im confident that this grow will go just as planned and grow out some great specimens.
Today is Day 7 for these @mephisto girls and they are looking right on schedule, just how i like it :headbang:
1st up Forgotten Cookies Growing under the Bud Beast LED im Testing
DSC_0745.JPG
DSC_0746.JPG
DSC_0747.JPG

Forum Stomper
she is a little more sensitive than the rest but doing well
DSC_0748.JPG
DSC_0749.JPG

Strawberry Nuggets just transplanted today
DSC_0750.JPG
DSC_0751.JPG

During the transplant her roots were disturbed some but i hope it dont slow her down. we should be fine it wasnt that bad:pighug:
DSC_0752.JPG

Day 5 for the other Forum Stomper and Strawberry Nugget. this Strawberry Nuggets is ahead of the other one when it was on day 5 so lets keep an eye on this one!:headbang:
DSC_0753.JPG
DSC_0754.JPG

ok guys so after transplanting i was scared of over watering the babies so i didnt feed them for 3-4 days and then when i did it was only like 100 mls of feed and im pretty sure they are under watered. :crying::face: i did a little digging toward the edges of the pots this morning to see how moist the coco was down there and i was pleased to see new roots out almost right to the edges of the pots :cool1: so they did root so i figured it was time to hit them with more volume when i feed. so today i gave the Strawberry nuggetts a 600ml feed to ensure the coco was watered throughout as she is a bigger and older plant and was transplanted a cpl days ahead. the others received 250mls

DSC_0845.JPG
DSC_0846.JPG
DSC_0841.JPG
DSC_0842.JPG

oh and this is actually one of the 1st Strawberry nuggetts in the round i culled earlier. i decided to keep 1 plant from that batch and it was this girl. she was overwatered badly as a seedling and she has since recovered in this 1 gal pot and is growing strong. i will keep her in this pot due to space concerns. she has not shown sex yet either.....
DSC_0867.JPG
DSC_0868.JPG
DSC_0869.JPG
DSC_0843.JPG
DSC_0844.JPG

lets see how they respond to more volume of feed.....
apparently my time stamp is a day ahead lol

Last edited:
ok so they were underwatered so they are really perking up now. SN1 recieved 600mls and that was a little too much. she should have gotten more like 400 but she is fine! the rest that got 250 mls are just PERFECT. we should really see some growth now guys i promise :pop:

Do you usually water with such precision or just in the seedling stage?
usually yes unless im in a rush and sometimes that bites me in the ass lol
im really relieved in the growth just from today:headbang: todays feed was 125 mls once in the morning and once in the afternoon so a total of 250mls

ok guys lets update this log:headbang: things are going well with the test strains. today i hooked them up to my drip system and they will be getting fed 2x's a day @125mls per feeding and will be bumping that up to 3 feeds in the next cpl days after they get adjusted to the drippers. lets take a look!
Strawberry Nuggetts
DSC_0947.JPG
DSC_0948.JPG
DSC_0949.JPG

Strawberry Nuggetts 2
she is 2 days behind her sister but about the same size:eyebrows:
DSC_0950.JPG
DSC_0951.JPG
DSC_0952.JPG

Forgotten Cookies
DSC_0944.JPG
DSC_0945.JPG
DSC_0946.JPG

:zen:

ok guys lets update this log:headbang: things are going well with the test strains. today i hooked them up to my drip system and they will be getting fed 2x's a day @125mls per feeding and will be bumping that up to 3 feeds in the next cpl days after they get adjusted to the drippers. lets take a look!
Strawberry Nuggetts
View attachment 873736 View attachment 873737 View attachment 873738
Strawberry Nuggetts 2
she is 2 days behind her sister but about the same size:eyebrows:
View attachment 873739 View attachment 873740 View attachment 873741
Forgotten Cookies
View attachment 873742 View attachment 873743 View attachment 873744

:zen:
Niiiice trip just don't start testing the runoff and keep your soil probe locked up [emoji849][emoji849][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Niiiice trip just don't start testing the runoff and keep your soil probe locked up [emoji849][emoji849][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

:funny::funny::funny: thanks wile i had to take a step back.... i still think im running my DIY cob light too close because some plants are very stocky and bushy. lots of nodes but no spacing. i just backed the light off from 24" to 30" to see if i can encourage lateral growth/stretch. i always ran my cob close but something has changed now lol
im seeing alot of mag def. from running the light close i would imagine so lets back it off and see how they respond. im just worried about it not being enough light and them not growing vertically at all just like as if the light was too close... you follow??
i did throw a cpl plants under the bud beast because that thing is dialed in!:yeah: thats what the fortune cookies and SN2 has been under their whole life
oh and the only thing im sing my A8 for was to gauge moisture in the pots when i was under watering. if i didnt use it i may still be under watering :crying:

:funny::funny::funny: thanks wile i had to take a step back.... i still think im running my DIY cob light too close because some plants are very stocky and bushy. lots of nodes but no spacing. i just backed the light off from 24" to 30" to see if i can encourage lateral growth/stretch. i always ran my cob close but something has changed now lol
im seeing alot of mag def. from running the light close i would imagine so lets back it off and see how they respond. im just worried about it not being enough light and them not growing vertically at all just like as if the light was too close... you follow??
i did throw a cpl plants under the bud beast because that thing is dialed in!:yeah: thats what the fortune cookies and SN2 has been under their whole life
oh and the only thing im sing my A8 for was to gauge moisture in the pots when i was under watering. if i didnt use it i may still be under watering :crying:
I've just ordered a shit load of epsom salts for mag def sick of paying silly money for basically watered down magnesium and I've also ordered vitamin c to get rid of the chlorine or Chloromine in my water [emoji106]

Back