Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanals and Limited Edition Strain test

ok guys so last night i took a much needed heavy Trip of psychedelics and that made me come to the realization that this whole time i have been too reliant on chasing pH and numbers and not been "reading" the plants like i used to... So what this was doing is me constantly watering to change the pH of the coco and causing over watering and other deficiencies associated with over watering. When actually the plants NEVER showed signs of deficiencies from pH just drooping from being over watered .
see i forgot COCO is kinda a "Smart" medium and has the ability to store nutes and wash out excess that the plant needs or dont needs and coco buffers itself to keep it in the proper range of 5.5-6.2 to allow the plant to uptake the nutes. also its like a sponge and holds tons of water!
in the solo cups i would water them and the next day they were light so i thought they needed watering but the coco was still on the moist side and actually didnt need watering. This is the shortened version that i came up with in my head wile in my Trip and it just hit me like a TON OF BRICKS! i just started laughing hysterically at how silly of a mess up i created for myself.:funny:

so with all this said i have started new seeds same strains and number of seeds per strain. i have 1 of each that should be above ground tomorrow i would guess and 2 that i dropped in water lastnight

ok guys so last night i took a much needed heavy Trip of psychedelics and that made me come to the realization that this whole time i have been too reliant on chasing pH and numbers and not been "reading" the plants like i used to... So what this was doing is me constantly watering to change the pH of the coco and causing over watering and other deficiencies associated with over watering. When actually the plants NEVER showed signs of deficiencies from pH just drooping from being over watered .
see i forgot COCO is kinda a "Smart" medium and has the ability to store nutes and wash out excess that the plant needs or dont needs and coco buffers itself to keep it in the proper range of 5.5-6.2 to allow the plant to uptake the nutes. also its like a sponge and holds tons of water!
in the solo cups i would water them and the next day they were light so i thought they needed watering but the coco was still on the moist side and actually didnt need watering. This is the shortened version that i came up with in my head wile in my Trip and it just hit me like a TON OF BRICKS! i just started laughing hysterically at how silly of a mess up i created for myself.:funny:

so with all this said i have started new seeds same strains and number of seeds per strain. i have 1 of each that should be above ground tomorrow i would guess and 2 that i dropped in water lastnight

Nice to hear when psychedelics pave the road to enlightenment :smoking:. Keep on keepin' on dude :doc1:.

Nice to hear when psychedelics pave the road to enlightenment :smoking:. Keep on keepin' on dude :doc1:.
yup you need a good brain "RESET" every now and again :headbang: I truly owe a lot to psychedelics:worship: as they have made me a better person/family member, live my life in a new way and see the world threw new eyes.
oh and also they actually gave me the idea to grow Cannabis :bighug:
they are an AMAZING tool/guide when used properly:pass:

Okay guys so since I have this ironed out now I'm going to show you an example of how I was driving myself crazy. So I backed off watering on this plant and just been putting in 5.8 feed and I'm not "playing" any pH swing(i.e. feed at 5.5 to get a substrate pH of 5.8) and the A8 probe says that the coco is 6.4-6.5 but the plant is praying and looking healthy... I don't understand it but I'm going along with it !
20180211_121441.jpg
20180211_121433.jpg
20180211_121423.jpg
20180211_121415.jpg

yup you need a good brain "RESET" every now and again :headbang: I truly owe a lot to psychedelics:worship: as they have made me a better person/family member, live my life in a new way and see the world threw new eyes.
oh and also they actually gave me the idea to grow Cannabis :bighug:
they are an AMAZING tool/guide when used properly:pass:

Totally agree with you concerning the reset. As I get older I'm using less and less recreational drugs (except canna :baked:), but every once in a while, when things start to get clogged up in the brain department, I use some acid to reset it all and clean the pipes :smoking:. As you said, if used correctly, psychedelics can have a very positive impact on your mental and spiritual health :thumbsup:.

Last edited:
Sounds like a good plan brother. Only ever done 1 coco grow myself but im sure its more forgiving than some think :thumbsup:
agreed sang, once you get coco dialed in you WONT wanna grow in another medium... well your wilma has similar growth rates tho i would imagine:headbang: in stretch ive experienced up to like 2-2.5" of growth a day and its just amazing to watch how fast they grow when they hit their stride
these Mephisto Sour Alien Livers was my last Coco grow i believe before i took the break in coco
DSCN8131.JPG

DSCN8363.JPG
DSCN8369.JPG

such an amazing strain right there man!

Totally agree with you concerning the reset. As I get older I'm using less and less recreational drugs (except canna :baked:), but every once in a while, when things start to get clogged up in the brain department, I use some acid to reset it all and clean the pipes :smoking:. As you said, if used correctly, psychedelics can have a very positive impact on your mental and spiritual health :thumbsup:.
:cheers: gotta love em man!

If I can blag it Sanger... it can’t be difficult! [emoji23]
:d5:

Back