Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanals and Limited Edition Strain test

I've just ordered a shit load of epsom salts for mag def sick of paying silly money for basically watered down magnesium and I've also ordered vitamin c to get rid of the chlorine or Chloromine in my water [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
how much epsom salt/gal do you use? maybe 2xs a week ive recently started feeding mine some epsom salts at like 1tsp/gal believe its like 100-150ppm worth

how much epsom salt/gal do you use? maybe 2xs a week ive recently started feeding mine some epsom salts at like 1tsp/gal believe its like 100-150ppm worth
Fook knows trip I'm waiting for Sangers to chime in [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Update time!
ok guys so i thought that the girls were over watered for a couple days but they were actually UNDER WATERED. I found this out by feeding a plant to runoff and observing. the next day she was perked up praying to the LED's. so they are now hooked up to the drip system and getting fed 3x's a day @ 1 min per feeding that gives 125mls every min.
Forgotten Cookies
DSC_1036.JPG
DSC_1037.JPG
DSC_1038.JPG

Strawberry Nuggets
DSC_1039.JPG
DSC_1040.JPG
DSC_1041.JPG
DSC_1042.JPG
DSC_1043.JPG

oh and the only thing im sing my A8 for was to gauge moisture in the pots when i was under watering. if i didnt use it i may still be under watering :crying:

Ditto. Just uing my A8 for moisture checks for the most part now. I find if it is pinned hard left then moisture is good. If its soft left and leaning right then its time to water. Is that roughly how you use the moisture meter on that probe too?

Nice job of testing bro. Plants are looking good.

Ditto. Just uing my A8 for moisture checks for the most part now. I find if it is pinned hard left then moisture is good. If its soft left and leaning right then its time to water. Is that roughly how you use the moisture meter on that probe too?

Nice job of testing bro. Plants are looking good.
for me it depends on the stage of life the plant is at:pass:
thanks for checking em out man

:smokeout:fellow gellies,...

Looking good Trip'! They are a bit squat but the laterals look ready to spring up,... A lot of A-Train's girls start out like this (he has phat lighting), but they consistently seem to just blow up with late veg'/early bloom stretching...
Coco is a PITA sometimes! :doh: It can also hog the Mg++ cations too, just not as strongly as Ca++,.. that double charge makes it bind preferentially over other cations... Mate, you can always do a simple foliar with epsoms too if needs be; fastest way into the plant and bypasses any issue with the medium,... do you have some wetting agent, like Coco-Wet? (have we talked about this yet? Pardon the redundancy if so)--- This is critical for good foliar performance, so is getting the undersides of the leaves, where there are more stomata that topside,... It will also help rehydrate dry media better, more evenly and faster than w/o it,... soil and coco both can get a bit hydrophobic if they dry too much, and may create weird little dry patches within the pot... but with wetting agent, the surface tension of the solution is taken way down so it soak right on in,.. :thumbsup: The hefting trick can be a good way to confirm overall moisture content as well! Coco has such wild holding and releasing capacity, it's definitely more tricky that true soil to work with...

Looking good Trip'! They are a bit squat but the laterals look ready to spring up,... A lot of A-Train's girls start out like this (he has phat lighting), but they consistently seem to just blow up with late veg'/early bloom stretching...
thanks waira glad you stopped by! yeah these girls were a little over watered in week 1ish then i was scared to over water them agan so i ended up under watering in week 2.5-3ish:crying: but now they are right on with the watering and they are Constantly praying to the Bud Beast LED and Cob. i believe i was only under watering because the Rhizotonic did such a great job on the roots that they were larger root masses than i thought.:eyebrows: duly noted for the next grow! they really didnt enter their stretch phase yet. usually most of my vertical growth occurs around days 21-36
Mate, you can always do a simple foliar with epsoms too if needs be; fastest way into the plant and bypasses any issue with the medium,..
i believe they were so hungry for it because i was running the lights too close. they have been backed off....i have been foliar feeding with Epsom salts,Remo's Velo Kelp,Rhizotonic and Recharge(not all at once) and im using Optic Foliar Transport:pass:
i cant wait to see what they do growth wise this week:cooldance: Stay Tuned!:pighug:

ok guys so its gotten cold here the past few nights i seen a low of 59*F on my thermometer and thats a little low for me. hoping spring hurries up and gets here!
the girls are looking good tho, Strawberry Nuggets up 1st
DSC_1091.JPG
DSC_1092.JPG

the stunted one from the messed up round is starting to get heavier preflowers. she is in a 2 gal pot
DSC_1093.JPG
DSC_1094.JPG

Forgotten Cookies has a nice Frame to her already
DSC_1095.JPG
DSC_1096.JPG

Forum Stomper. this one is behind so i germed another one
DSC_1097.JPG
DSC_1098.JPG

thats all for now im in a rush today... never enough time in a day!:pighug:

Back