Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanals and Limited Edition Strain test

i forgot to put in the genetics in the 1st post so here it is
New Artisanal strains:
Fugue State (Amnesia x Walter white)
Strawberry Nuggets (BOG seeds sour strawberry kush x 24 carat)
Orange Diesel (odv3 x sodk)
Forum Stomper (cookies forum cut x sour stomper)

New Limited Edition strain:
Forgotten Cookies (forum stomper x fugue state)
Subbed for sure brother! Strawberry nuggets :drool:
i was thinking the same exact thing sang! here's a little thing i found about the SSK they crossed their 24 carat with: Direct from Bog's lips: “Sour Strawberry is one of the MOST strawberry flavored of any of the 'strawberry' varieties, and you don't have to cough to taste it.”
The Strawberry Kush clone was sourced from some really fine Humboldt cloners and has East Coast Sour Diesel, Strawberry Cough and Razz in it. Then, BOG pollinated it with a fine Sour Bubble male.
Genetics: (East Coast Sour Diesel/Strawberry cough/Razz) x Sour Bubble
so imagine that crossed to the 24carat which already has some BOG genetics in it:thumbsup:
24 Carat:Genetics: Sour Boggle x Purple Indica (auto) - F4
We used a selected cut of BOG's Sour boggle (Sour Bubble x Bogglegum Monster Pheno) and began selectively breeding to achieve an excellent Automatic variety of connoisseur quality.
im super stoked about this one also bro:pass:

Subbed, excited about all of those, but Forgotten Cookies just sounds insane :woohoo:. Good luck with the grow dude:vibe::thumbsup:.
thanks brotha glad to have you:pass:

ok guys so i was very fortunate enough to be blessed with the new @mephisto Artisanals and Limited Edition Strains.:d5:View attachment 856712 View attachment 856713
New Artisanal strains:
Strawberry Nuggets (sour strawberry kush x 24 carat)

i have germinated 2 Strawberry Nuggets, 2 Forum Stompers and 1 forgotten cookies. 1 of the S.N. and F.S. will be grown under the Bud Beast LED im testing here on AFN and also logged there. And the remaining 3 seeds will be grown under my DIY COB and documented HERE in this thread
seeds were thrown into a cup of water and placed in my propagator and will stay in the propagator for their 1st week in solo cups then transplanted into 3gal Pots. PPm is 250 pH is 5.7 oh and they will be grown in 70/30 coco/perlite:pass:
Jah Blessings upon you! Those sound amazing!!!

Subbed

born to spread the faith. [emoji885]️[emoji172][emoji271] bcocBOS

simple thing really but not a lot of info on how you actually wet the substrate. Do you pour it on, if so how fast or slow, do you go in sequences? I am using a garden sprayer right now the one gallon one. It seems to wet the substrate slowly and evenly, but takes forever esp if I am doing a mid season flush. I've tried the pouring method. I don't like how it compacts the top and the perlite can float up to the top. I am going to start exp with aact soon, is a sprayer going to hurt its application?

ok guys so i was very fortunate enough to be blessed with the new @mephisto Artisanals and Limited Edition Strains.:d5:View attachment 856712 View attachment 856713
New Artisanal strains:
Strawberry Nuggets (sour strawberry kush x 24 carat)

i have germinated 2 Strawberry Nuggets, 2 Forum Stompers and 1 forgotten cookies. 1 of the S.N. and F.S. will be grown under the Bud Beast LED im testing here on AFN and also logged there. And the remaining 3 seeds will be grown under my DIY COB and documented HERE in this thread
seeds were thrown into a cup of water and placed in my propagator and will stay in the propagator for their 1st week in solo cups then transplanted into 3gal Pots. PPm is 250 pH is 5.7 oh and they will be grown in 70/30 coco/perlite:pass:

Sweet - pulling up a chair in the front :pop::pass::cheers: This is gonna be good. The Orange Diesel and Fugue State sound interesting too.

Check out the progress on these Ripley og auto they are totally different looking I topped and super cropped main stalk on one but I thought it was a photo plant i mixed up beans these just started to pre flower
83881d699e91fe8d4a08ac20790d4622.jpg
d5f034e634d8dcefdeb03a6e9492371e.jpg

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Nice - Ripleys is high on my list of strains to grow but they are always out of stock when I go to order beans.

Sweet - pulling up a chair in the front :pop::pass::cheers: This is gonna be good. The Orange Diesel and Fugue State sound interesting too.
oh yeah they do! I love the sound of all the crosses just wish I had more room but I like to run 2 plants of each strain . Glad to have ya my friend

Ok guys so 5 of 5 seeds germinated for a 100%germination rate. They were placed into solo cups and into the propagator for their 1st week until transplant EXCEPT for the ones being tested under the bud beast LED, they will be placed under it on day 1 with humidity dome, hope they do ok in the tent with the very low RH
sorry for the shitty pics from the phone, the rest of the updates will be done with my Nikkon DSLR camera
20180129_090941.jpg
20180129_091108.jpg
20180129_091115.jpg

oh yeah they do! I love the sound of all the crosses just wish I had more room but I like to run 2 plants of each strain . Glad to have ya my friend

Ok guys so 5 of 5 seeds germinated for a 100%germination rate. They were placed into solo cups and into the propagator for their 1st week until transplant EXCEPT for the ones being tested under the bud beast LED, they will be placed under it on day 1 with humidity dome, hope they do ok in the tent with the very low RH
sorry for the shitty pics from the phone, the rest of the updates will be done with my Nikkon DSLR camera
View attachment 857087 View attachment 857088 View attachment 857089

I think we all suffer from the too many beans - not enough space syndrome. 100% germination and you're off to a great start bro.

I think we all suffer from the too many beans - not enough space syndrome. 100% germination and you're off to a great start bro.
haha for sure man i got a gallon ziplock full of seeds and spores:crying:
thanks and i havent used this propagator for seedlings yet but doing some reading about Hardening off the seedlings before transplanting to the high powered lights in the tent so they dont get shocked from too much light and humidity change which is what i think just happened to a "test baby" (not a Mephisto tester, i just a seed i germinated about a week ago to be a "trial run" of this method) i put into my tent last night. I guess i will slowly open the vents on the propagator and then add a CFL to them on like day 3 in addition to the Sunblaster T5 nano reflector i got on it because i seen a little too much stretch on the trial baby... thats what i came up with so far lol

That is one hell of a seed haul. Best of luck for bountiful yields.
thanks for the :vibes: my friend~!

Back