New Grower (New indoor auto grower) Tangerine Dream and Sour Kush. Cheap grow!!

They look good! Is that 15 days from planting? Reason I ask is that I count day one as the day they pop up and kick their shell.

Yes days since popping from soil

Uh oh! Please help noticed 1 small pin holes in each plant yesterday. Came back today and one of the plants has 1 new small hole and the other is bigger. The Sour Kush plants hole is the same. I put more diatomaceous earth on both plants. I cant see any bugs anywhere on either plant. Anyone have a clue what this is?
20190605_144510.jpg
20190605_144440.jpg
20190605_144408.jpg

I have no idea. You should post it up in the infirmary section and fill out the infirmary form. Lots of people watch that every day. Should get some answers with a few hours

I did at the same time I posted this. Still haven't gotten a response from anyone who has any information about it. The plants look healthy for the most part.

I did at the same time I posted this. Still haven't gotten a response from anyone who has any information about it. The plants look healthy for the most part.
I have a few leaves with small holes. I think it may be the lights maybe. Idk until I start seeing my leaves getting eaten like crazy or whatever I'm just letting em go. I literally have that exact same looking issue, mind you it didn't start until later but I don't think it's a huge issue unless it keeps spreading more

Day 17 the girls are looking fabulous! I think I found out what the small holes were in the leaves. I think the fan was too close along with a little too much heat. Just got my new Mars hydro 2x4x6 tent. Awesome quality and easily installed. Tomorrow the ac infinity t6 will arrive and that should make for a quality grow. I also started germinating a growers choice Power Plant photosensitive. Anyway here is a pic of the setup and the girls today. Lmk what you think!
20190606_213024.jpg
20190606_213019.jpg
20190606_212923.jpg

Looks good man I know one day id love to get a tent or hell I'd take a old tent no one wants and needs love lmao recycle 101

Those hole patterns are caterpillar. I had a whole course on plant damage, and caterpillars chew round or elliptical holes. They can be incredibly tiny.
I hear you man but there's no bugs. If it was Caterpillar's then it would have continued. Let alone I had diatomaceous earth on them from seedling. Not to mention that they are indoor. Theres no bugs on them at all. It started out as tiny holes which were made larger by the fan being too close at too much cfm's which tore the leaves. Thats my thoughts as I know diatomaceous earth kills most all insects and I have had it on them from start. Also i thoroughly inspected each leaf to find no bugs at all. I am interested in your thoughts about this though. I did alot of research which said that water on loaves could cause tiny holes as they act as a magnifying glass and then the fan would tear and increase the holes. Let me know what you think. I appreciate your time and feedback. The holes have since stopped (so it seems*knocking on wood with fingers crossed*). Anyway bro shoot me some more feedback and thoughts. I appreciate it!

Back