New Grower (New indoor auto grower) Tangerine Dream and Sour Kush. Cheap grow!!

Lols those need a bit more cure before they will stop gunking up the grinder. That's some good stuff right there. You know it's loaded with that good resin :smoking:
Yep! I love how when I break it open the line green color pops and you smell that wonderful sour patch smell with that Afghan kush diesel!

I also don't a test on the tangerine dream Reba the one with all the purple. Wow did she impress me! So citrus tasting and aromatic on the front with a very sweet earthiness on the rear that I can only describe as it tastes like bourbon and soda "c@/3" the effect is very intense with a mind and body lifting high. You can't go wrong with growers choice seeds!

Thanks

Thanks man I'm doing my best! So far so good. I can't get used to that smell when I burp the uv protectant jar. However every few days i sample a popcorn nug and omg the taste, effect and the smell (once you break into it btw buds are so freaking dense and sticky it takes a damn good grinder and even then it ends up like this!) The taste in my pax3 dry herb vape is beyond amazing! Tastes like sour patch kids mixed with diesel fuel-Miranda Sour kush. Tangerine dream "Reba" is still hanging as she's about a week behind. She will be in a curing jar come tomorrow or the next day! Here's a pic of the grinder and some awesome bud from growers choice! Rated 11 on a scale of 1-10
YEA FRESh is the best nothing like it..If you use a dehydrator for a quick dry you will get a racy methy high its crazy .I have a PAX 3 too love it! Welcome to flavor nation! LOL

Omg! Look at Miranda sour Kush's sister! Wow she's gonna be a monster! Her name is Dolly... let me know what y'all think about her, she's in 7 gallon pot! Also let me know what you guys think is causing the rust spots...
20190817_042441.jpg
20190817_042410.jpg
20190817_042406.jpg
20190817_024335.jpg

Back