New Grower (New indoor auto grower) Tangerine Dream and Sour Kush. Cheap grow!!

Looking good bud. I'm a long time outdoor photo grower n I just started growing autos just over a year ago n I really enjoy having a year round grow going I'm back outside for the summer n I'm running a little breeding program inside for some seeds I wont have to pay 13$ a peace for. I haven't noticed any huge differences between growing the autos except for the neuts I cant push quite as hard with them n they like a little bit dryer of a climate then the photos best of luck to ya on ur journey!

Yeah man thanks, I am using growers choice seeds and they have the best genetics I have ever used. I have lst'd to the max. I am using mega crop and sweet candy, and I have definitely been pushing the nutrients with great results (fingers crossed). I have definitely noticed that the plants having the perfect temperature and humidity seems to allow a little more lead way when it comes to watering and nutrients. I will post more pics tonight when I get to grow house. Also, I ordered some new grow toys!!! So the budget grow is out for the auto's. I will keep photos in budget tent and keep y'all updated on them. I ordered a Mars hydro 2x4x6 tent, an ac infinity t6 ventilation system, ordered some smart pots, a ph meter and a moisture/light meter, and some more things.
Stuff will be here this week so when I get everything set up I will show both tents. The first tent is a garage shelf with mylar bubble duct wrap (can be picked up free from local dollar general). They use it to ship their frozen food in and throw it away after stocking so just go in and ask them. You may have to get it out of dumpster or wait until the day of the next truck arrives. Sorry for the stoned rambling! Thanks guys for following and all the advice and information!

All you have to have is some tubing (oxygen cannula works great) then I used 1 2 liter bottle and a oxygen moisture bottle which is used to make the o2 moist and keep patient from getting nosebleeds etc. It can be done without that, but it is a lot more easier and effective with one. You can get it on Amazon or any home medical supplies store as well as the tubing/cannula. You use the 2 liter bottle to make co2 by mixing yeast and sugar with 78* water (you can find exact measurements on you YouTube). In the 2 liter bottle-drill hole to the size that tubing is tight, it needs sealed air tight ( I used a hot glue gun to seal all penetrations). On the 2 liter bottle just barely stick the tubing through the lid not touching water (make sure that lid is tight no leaks anywhere). If you can't obtain a moisturizer bottle for an oxygen concentration machine then you need a 2nd bottle with a hole drilled in the lid and a hole drilled in the side up high. The hole in the lid will have the tubing coming through and going to just above the bottom. The tubing coming out the side will be the distribution tubing going to tent (I mount the tubing to the back of the air circulation fan). This bottle or the oxygen moisturizer bottle will need plain water filled in the bottle but not enough to cover the hole penetrating the side that is the tubing going to the tent distributing the co2. You can drill 2 holes in the lid of the bottle (the oxygen moisturizer bottle works best and is less work). If you use a DIY bottle, make sure that there's no leaks (again a hot glue gun works best). The mixture is 2 cups of sugar 1/2 tsp of yeast for a 2 liter bottle of water. If you want more co2 simply add more yeast. The mixture will slowly release co2 for 1-3 weeks depending on temperature. If the mixture stops producing then just remove the lid with the tubing coming out of the 2 liter bottle with sugar and yeast, put your thumb over bottle and shake vigorously. Replace lid with tubing in it. It will start producing again. When it finally stops then just rinse and start over with new sugar and yeast. Thanks! It works really well and allows me to run higher temperaturet for quicker growth.

Day 14 girls are thriving!
20190604_005444.jpg
20190604_005343.jpg
20190604_005327.jpg
20190604_005303.jpg
20190604_005253.jpg

Here is my DIY co2, using an old oxygen humidifier and oxygen tubing. Works really well. If you look behind the orange fan you will see an oxygen water trap which I used for my diffuser. I just drilled holes in it and hung it behind fan. Also the thermostat is wired to kick on my ventilation fan which is just a small box fan with a cardboard plenum hooked into a 4"flex duct. I simply set the temperature and the fan kicks on ana keeps the temperature perfect. View attachment 1066849 View attachment 1066850 View attachment 1066851 View attachment 1066849 View attachment 1066849 View attachment 1066850 View attachment 1066851
It's like a mad science project in there! Hahaha

They are looking good. I am on my first grow ever and started with autos so I'm right there with you! Only thing I have seen across the board is try to limit the fimming/topping/ anything more than just bending on an auto. Reason being is they have that predetermined life and will flower and mature no matter how big, or small, they are. Like when you top it could slow growth for a couple days and that may be some precious time you will never get back as most are done in about 10 weeks. Your girls look good though and that's just my two cents. Take or leave it but I'm too chicken shit to try much more than lst with my girls haha. I'm subbed up and I will follow along and see how it goes with your girls! That is a pretty sick setup you have there and you will love the controllability of that infinity exhaust fan. I have the same one and it's so nice, it really moves some air!

Hell yeah that's amazing I never knew that you could do that i was thinking gotta go get a cylinder of compressed co2 or something lol but I'll get the oxygen tank thing and do it that way lol but thanks man for real thank you that's awesome

Hell yeah that's amazing I never knew that you could do that i was thinking gotta go get a cylinder of compressed co2 or something lol but I'll get the oxygen tank thing and do it that way lol but thanks man for real thank you that's awesome
Hey man no problem! I actually have 2 tanks of co2. I get them for my kegerator LOL gotta have good draft beer right? However it was going to be a lot more complicated and expensive to implement because I would have had to buy a regulator, a solenoid and a very expensive controller. So i decided to spend my money on things that would be more beneficial to my girls instead. Yeah man i really really appreciate your time, advice, and feedback! Hell maybe with us helping each other we can have 2 really good harvests! I can't wait for my tent and ac infinity to get here! I'm like a little kid waiting for Santa Claus! Lol how old are your girls now? I looked for your journal but I am new to this internet stuff Lol Old school head here! Again thanks bro!

Back