New Grower (New indoor auto grower) Tangerine Dream and Sour Kush. Cheap grow!!

Not sure, I am waiting for the calyxes to swell and pistils retract.
I ordered a $10 loupe from Amazon and just put my phone on two times zoom holding it up to the 60X magnification hole. Got yourself a nice 120X microscope camera for less than $15!

My eyesight is too crappy to really get a good vibe on the trichs. I usually wait until the fans start dying then cut off a medium sized bud - not the king bud, but one that is mature enough to inspect. If I spot a few amber, I figure there's probably a lot more and chop.

Generally it turns out to almost always be a bit too early, but when you're out of meds it becomes increasingly difficult to say "ok, one more week" for the 6th time. And I find myself in that spot every time. Limited to two plants, and that I smoke like a British factory, it's rare that my last harvest survives until the next.

If you think you got enough amber, give em a whack. From what I could see, they still could ripen on the vine a bit more. I am no authority, mind you.
I feel you. I did a staggered harvest to get some smoke. Should have left all of them for longer. Yields and potency both took a beating because of impatience on my earlier harvested plants. I have to fight off my fiend friends who can't get buds as good as mine. They will bleed me dry before I finish next harvest haha

I feel you. I did a staggered harvest to get some smoke. Should have left all of them for longer. Yields and potency both took a beating because of impatience on my earlier harvested plants. I have to fight off my fiend friends who can't get buds as good as mine. They will bleed me dry before I finish next harvest haha
I know that feeling bro!

Ok report on Miranda Sour Kush day 80! She got the axe! Here's some pictures where's all my growbros at? Here I present to you Miranda a Sour Kush strain from growers choice seeds. She was grown with only Greenleaf Nutrients Megacrop, Budexplosion, and Sweetcandy.
2019080995022418.jpg
2019080995024814.jpg
2019080995021251.jpg
2019080995021641.jpg
2019080995021647.jpg
2019080995015736.jpg
20190809_043151.jpg
20190809_042907.jpg

whats your plans for drying and curing are you gonna try those humidity packs they keep pushing on here?

I had good luck with the good old hang and jar for cure. You seem to be on your shit with the grow let's see how the dry and cure goes. Was the 11 ounces the entire plant? She looks good bro! Can't wait for the smoke report!

Back