New Grower (New indoor auto grower) Tangerine Dream and Sour Kush. Cheap grow!!

Hey guys, sorry I have been Mia! My Great Dane broke his leg and has to have surgery. On an upper note though the girls are thriving. Got to see the orthopedic surgeon Wednesday. Hope everyone is doing good. Here's some pictures of them! And btw @archie gemmill I really think you may be quite low on your 2 zip estimate lol! They aren't even close to being don
20190726_211209.jpg
20190726_211147.jpg
20190726_211136.jpg
20190726_211102.jpg
20190726_211033.jpg
20190726_210847.jpg
e!

Hey guys, sorry I have been Mia! My Great Dane broke his leg and has to have surgery. On an upper note though the girls are thriving. Got to see the orthopedic surgeon Wednesday. Hope everyone is doing good. Here's some pictures of them! And btw @archie gemmill I really think you may be quite low on your 2 zip estimate lol! They aren't even close to being donView attachment 1083219 View attachment 1083220 View attachment 1083221 View attachment 1083222 View attachment 1083223 View attachment 1083224 e!
Sorry to hear about dog! The plants are looking really good! Beautiful big colas!

Sorry to hear about dog! The plants are looking really good! Beautiful big colas!
They are so damn dense! No fluffy buds.. I think Loki will be ok, my finances may not be but I would sell everything I have to t
Ake care of my baby. He broke the bone right in his elbow, it's a small break but its going to take a veterinary orthopedic surgeon to repair. $$$$$$$$$$ :doc3:lol otherwise I can't complain, we are all on the right side of the daisies!! Hope you and your family and your botanicals are well! :growing::LikeWeed:

They are so damn dense! No fluffy buds.. I think Loki will be ok, my finances may not be but I would sell everything I have to t
Ake care of my baby. He broke the bone right in his elbow, it's a small break but its going to take a veterinary orthopedic surgeon to repair. $$$$$$$$$$ :doc3:lol otherwise I can't complain, we are all on the right side of the daisies!! Hope you and your family and your botanicals are well! :growing::LikeWeed:
Yeah those orthopedic surgeons are crazy high lol our little one had to have the bone where knee cap sits in it it had to be ground down so knee cap would sit right not popping out and then a whole drilled thru lower bone and a wire ran thru it and round a tendon so it held it tight and in he had it on both rear legs it was $5,000 but like you we would do anything for our pups other girl we got just found out she is diabetic and got really sick but on 2 shots a day of 4 untis of insulin but she's here and full of life so Loki will be awesome if you have a good Ortho surgeon great if not and want to check round call medvet if you got one close by they are great and that's all they do is surgery and regular vet but mainly surgery.

The girls look sweet :d5::thumbsup: kick ass job buddy they are fat as f#*k I wish mine was that fat and dense I think I'm gonna cut some of their lower branches off that are just taking energy from the good ones what ya suggest on that

Ake care of my baby. He broke the bone right in his elbow, it's a small break but its going to take a veterinary orthopedic surgeon to repair. $$$$$$$$$$ :doc3[emoji38] otherwise I can't complain, we are all on the right side of the daisies!! Hope you and your family and your botanicals are well! :growing::LikeWeed:
So sorry to hear about Loki, I love Great Danes - gentle giants! How did he do it? Do you have pet insurance?

Sent from Space

So sorry to hear about Loki, I love Great Danes - gentle giants! How did he do it? Do you have pet insurance?

Sent from Space
He slid into the bed! So clumsy.... He is so big, no insurance. Here's a picture of him in front of a full size chest . Last one is him in front of my mom in a full size recliner!
20190602_212638.jpg
20190522_053227.jpg
20190522_053114.jpg
20190522_052810.jpg

He slid into the bed! So clumsy.... He is so big, no insurance. Here's a picture of him in front of a full size chest . Last one is him in front of my mom in a full size recliner!View attachment 1083623 View attachment 1083624 View attachment 1083625 View attachment 1083626
Yeah he's a big big boy damn lol he's beautiful I've always loved great danes they got that slick coat and shiny and just their stance and stature makes them naturally stand out and in the best ways possible lol and scares the shit out of anyone that comes around and up to no good one look and it's yeah fugg this shit then they bark and it makes ya jump it up a few gears n get going fast af lol we had boxers growing up had a big male that was a giant for the breed he was a good 4 feet tall on all 4s and had that deep deep bark lol he was called Sampson's Boatdocks idk why just the name they gave him amd on his papers lol we have little dogs now 2 are mixed Staffordshire bull terrier and the other girl is mix of something lol like Alaskan Spitz and a terrier of some kind the boy he's Staffordshire and corgi and cocker spaniel and golden retriever he had DNA ran when he had surgery and it came back those was his strongest dna markers lol but he doesn't look like any he's 20lbs and maybe a foot tall and foot and a half long lol this is him leo had to shorten it from Leopold cause he stayed so small and stunted so stunted his name lol

Attachments

• IMG_20190317_144952.jpg
    IMG_20190317_144952.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 38
Yeah he's a big big boy damn lol he's beautiful I've always loved great danes they got that slick coat and shiny and just their stance and stature makes them naturally stand out and in the best ways possible lol and scares the shit out of anyone that comes around and up to no good one look and it's yeah fugg this shit then they bark and it makes ya jump it up a few gears n get going fast af lol we had boxers growing up had a big male that was a giant for the breed he was a good 4 feet tall on all 4s and had that deep deep bark lol he was called Sampson's Boatdocks idk why just the name they gave him amd on his papers lol we have little dogs now 2 are mixed Staffordshire bull terrier and the other girl is mix of something lol like Alaskan Spitz and a terrier of some kind the boy he's Staffordshire and corgi and cocker spaniel and golden retriever he had DNA ran when he had surgery and it came back those was his strongest dna markers lol but he doesn't look like any he's 20lbs and maybe a foot tall and foot and a half long lol this is him leo had to shorten it from Leopold cause he stayed so small and stunted so stunted his name lol

Omg look at that face! He definitely has retriever head...

Sent from Space

Back