New Grower (New indoor auto grower) Tangerine Dream and Sour Kush. Cheap grow!!

Here's some more!
20190723_040314.jpg
20190723_040252.jpg
20190723_035700.jpg
20190723_035623.jpg
20190723_035620.jpg
20190723_021134.jpg
20190723_021119.jpg

Looking sparkly bud !
Thanks man... If that was your bud what would you estimate as far as timeline? I am asking because I have to start moving stuff and preparing for drying/curing while filling their spots with new veggers! I am totally new to indoor and totally new to autoflower, but i am an ole head who knows how to grow that fire.... just unfamiliar with the timing on indoor autoflower

3-4 weeks it looks like to me. The white hairs will be gone. Do you have a jewelers loupe?

Yeah grow bro those haven't even really started to put on weight yet. I bet you pull some decent weight. Keep em chugging whatever you are doing is working lol :pass:

They will keep shooting more pistils and going for weeks more. I pulled my first widow shortly after this point your at and I was disappointed. Kept one for 2.5 weeks more and it was killer. Could have even gone for longer but I wanted to reset so I could get another two rounds in before the cold really sets in.

They will keep shooting more pistils and going for weeks more. I pulled my first widow shortly after this point your at and I was disappointed. Kept one for 2.5 weeks more and it was killer. Could have even gone for longer but I wanted to reset so I could get another two rounds in before the cold really sets in.
Yeah! I am gonna let the trichs decide! When I get 70%milky and 30% amber they be chop suey! Lol

A safe 3 weeks at least based on ur pics I'd sa . The last sour kush I did went like 90 some days from seed and was super thick n dense when she finished the tangerine dream had pretty similar time line n got stacked but was a little fluffier

A safe 3 weeks at least based on ur pics I'd sa . The last sour kush I did went like 90 some days from seed and was super thick n dense when she finished the tangerine dream had pretty similar time line n got stacked but was a little fluffier
See this Tangerine Dream is super duper thick and dense! The Sour Kush is tight just the nodes are far apart however the pistils are starting to latch together and shes filling in

Back