New Grower (New indoor auto grower) Tangerine Dream and Sour Kush. Cheap grow!!

Yeah those orthopedic surgeons are crazy high lol our little one had to have the bone where knee cap sits in it it had to be ground down so knee cap would sit right not popping out and then a whole drilled thru lower bone and a wire ran thru it and round a tendon so it held it tight and in he had it on both rear legs it was $5,000 but like you we would do anything for our pups other girl we got just found out she is diabetic and got really sick but on 2 shots a day of 4 untis of insulin but she's here and full of life so Loki will be awesome if you have a good Ortho surgeon great if not and want to check round call medvet if you got one close by they are great and that's all they do is surgery and regular vet but mainly surgery.

The girls look sweet :d5::thumbsup: kick ass job buddy they are fat as f#*k I wish mine was that fat and dense I think I'm gonna cut some of their lower branches off that are just taking energy from the good ones what ya suggest on that
I cut all small ones, I basically lollypoped them. It all depends on where they are and if they have a chance to be a big nugget

MVIMG_20190726_174345~2.jpg
this is my pup

Shit that's as much as I weigh on the dot!... 95kg

Sent from Space
He is definitely a beast! He is a European Dane which is bigger than American. His Registered name is Asbjorn Black Label Loki Wylde

Hope the pup is tripoding its way around ok.plants bulking up great,more than happy to be wrong.
Good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

I plan on flushing and just watching the plant over the next week, to week and a half of only water when mine gets ready

Attachments

• 7-26-2019 06.JPG
    7-26-2019 06.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 28
Back