New Grower (New indoor auto grower) Tangerine Dream and Sour Kush. Cheap grow!!

Where is the break at? Mine was the top cola in the first 2 weeks of flower. I held it together immediately and taped it really well but it just dropped over so I cut it off. Named her Marie Antoinette she still produced a good yield.

I would just listen to JC420 and you can look up some posts and videos on how to try and repair it if you want .
Lol

Looking good bro. If I have one recommendation... Keep em an extra week or two. I chopped my first two with some Amber trichs and they were alright but the one I let get about 25% and left for extra time smacks and put in a bunch more weight. Like you just started flower really so you got a while yet boy! Those girls are going to get big fat colas I can already tell lol

Looking good bro. If I have one recommendation... Keep em an extra week or two. I chopped my first two with some Amber trichs and they were alright but the one I let get about 25% and left for extra time smacks and put in a bunch more weight. Like you just started flower really so you got a while yet boy! Those girls are going to get big fat colas I can already tell lol
Im hoping so bro! I will start taking some pics of the trichs and ya'll can just help me along! Im not too worried about the 1 top cola thats bent, theres 6 or 7 more as big or bigger! Guys I am not a paid spokesperson at all, but buy greeenleaf nutrients! Proven with an indoor newbie and an ole outdoor head!

Bro I'm smoking this shit standing here forgetting what I'm doing outside. I feel like a rookie again haha. Daddy did good with this widow

Im hoping so bro! I will start taking some pics of the trichs and ya'll can just help me along! Im not too worried about the 1 top cola thats bent, theres 6 or 7 more as big or bigger! Guys I am not a paid spokesperson at all, but buy greeenleaf nutrients! Proven with an indoor newbie and an ole outdoor head!
I went until pretty much no clear trichs period. I'm excited to try them. That is my nutes this run!

Bro I'm smoking this shit standing here forgetting what I'm doing outside. I feel like a rookie again haha. Daddy did good with this widow
We may have to get together and share some meds sometime soon! ;-)

I went until pretty much no clear trichs period. I'm excited to try them. That is my nutes this run!
Wait till strech is completely done before adding bud explosion and depending on medium i haven't needed hardly any cal-mag. Most of my veg-flower stage was 6 grams per gallon of mc and 2g per gallon of sweet candy, i added the bud explosion a little bit too soon and ended up with a small issue which immediately corrected once i got back to regular nutes

Pass that bong bro! I may be 1 month or hopefully more from chopping! Wow can you imagine this beast with 4 more weeks?
20190719_011640.jpg

Back