New Grower (New indoor auto grower) Tangerine Dream and Sour Kush. Cheap grow!!

Fed all plants. The Sour Kush streched her last strech. Hopefully now them nugs
20190717_013053.jpg
20190717_012948.jpg
20190717_012939.jpg
will start growing together! Reba Tangerine Dream is so freaking dense and adding more daily!

Attachments

• 20190717_012913.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 36
  • 20190717_012857.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 48
Well, tent ran out of room. I moved dolly the new Sour Kush to another area under the 400w cmh. She loves it. Also Reba and Miranda love the new room with all the light! Wont be long now!
Here they are, ps. The white stuff is diatomaceous earth. So what do yall think about my ladies?
20190719_014132.jpg
20190719_014116.jpg
20190719_014113.jpg
20190719_011538.jpg
20190719_011451.jpg

I accidentally hst'd the main cola on Miranda while installing new trellis. Don't know whether i should cut the bud, or see how she reacts to hst during full flower! Thoushts? Prayers? Lol

Take a picture of it. If you react fast sometimes you can save it. It happens man....sorry about your luck.

either way she will b ok! cut it and a new stack will emerge save her and she will bless you with rich tric covered cola either way you cant go wrong! Harming your plant will kick in self defence bye your plant (THC) save her and she will rebound vigorously no real wrong way to go here keep growing !!

They look great bro they are thick and full of pistils and trichomes are gonna double or triple and the cola prob just support it if needs splint splint it can't go wrong if it snapped some splint it and tape it had that happen did it and got the biggest bud from that one and was the frostiest one but now after cutting all the branches and cleaning rot out shes kicked in to sit mode and have triple the trichs than i did so let her heal and go or cut amd get 2 tops off her but id splint ir what EVs n let her go but tent looks great bro keep it up

Take a picture of it. If you react fast sometimes you can save it. It happens man....sorry about your luck.
Well its been 24 hrs almost, i am not home. I will take a pic when I get home. However is 24 hrs too late or??? Also thanks everyone for all your advice and suggestions

Well its been 24 hrs almost, i am not home. I will take a pic when I get home. However is 24 hrs too late or??? Also thanks everyone for all your advice and suggestions
It depends on the break i think if it's still free u should be good or scrape some of the break to open up the green flesh and put her back together and tape and support u should be ok

Where is the break at? Mine was the top cola in the first 2 weeks of flower. I held it together immediately and taped it really well but it just dropped over so I cut it off. Named her Marie Antoinette she still produced a good yield.

I would just listen to JC420 and you can look up some posts and videos on how to try and repair it if you want .

Back