New Grower (New indoor auto grower) Tangerine Dream and Sour Kush. Cheap grow!!

perfect ph/temp/humidity/feeding etc etc.
when it comes to temp/hum there are more prefared ranges during veg/bloom.i care to look at it as within range,rather than trying to perfect things.
im running 180w of light,im not going to plug in 500w of heater/humidifier/de-humidifier.my cupboard bounces 38-65% anytime im in the cupboard.temps 18-28c
perfect is great,middle of the road average is good enough for some of us :thumbsup:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Well i snapped a few pics. Had to rush tonight. The honey-do list was longer than usual! Anyway here they are
20190715_221122.jpg
20190715_221116.jpg
20190715_221109.jpg

Mid flower smoke report. So I had to cut a few colas off due to they would never have been anything but an anchor. I also had to cut one whole main cola branch and all due to my dumbass dropping something on her. Anyway I am never ever ever gonna waste any cannabis flower ever. So i dried them out. No curing at all! I have tried both strains hitting each only 3 times. Both are surprisingly smooth with no proper cure. Both have full body stones! However the Sour Kush (Miranda) has more of an uplifting high, kinda inspirational, makes me wanna grab the ole acoustic and see what i can strum up! Lol! Highly recommend growers choice seeds for quality products!

Omg this shit is firex9! Wow I cannot say enough good things about Growers Choice genetics! I hope that I won't get in trouble for promoting a product but i feel like if I don't share this with my fellow stoners then I would be denying you guys! This shit is awesome! And remember that this is my first indoor grow ever. I grew photo outdoor for years but thats irrelevant. Great genetics, great customer service, and great products!
20190715_234853.jpg
20190715_221122.jpg

Omg this shit is firex9! Wow I cannot say enough good things about Growers Choice genetics! I hope that I won't get in trouble for promoting a product but i feel like if I don't share this with my fellow stoners then I would be denying you guys! This shit is awesome! And remember that this is my first indoor grow ever. I grew photo outdoor for years but thats irrelevant. Great genetics, great customer service, and great products! View attachment 1078986 View attachment 1078987
And that's the mid flower smoke report on tops, dead end colas and on damged branch. Can't wait until the final product has been properly dried and properly cured! Im like a kid waiting for Christmas! Wow
20190715_221109.jpg

Ever been stoned stupid? I am amd i love it. It has a very strong creepiness that creeps up on
you after the initial body stone with motivation to do something creative! Awesome strains !

Back