New Grower (New indoor auto grower) Tangerine Dream and Sour Kush. Cheap grow!!

Oh yeah boy. Only the goodness. That girl is going to be a big one. All that light in that tent has her going crazy haha
Yeah, and i had to remove the 400wcmh !!!! Imagine if they could've handles all that! But yeah she's (hopefully) going to be a monster

Well I am sitting here watching my girls house, watching the temperature and humidity being controlled by my ac infinity t6 and it got me to wondering????? Uh oh right? Lol
Anyway my question is what is the best temperature and humidity for optimum bud overall? What you guys think? Tell me
20190715_023816.jpg
20190713_231655.jpg

With climate control being my profession as an hvac Master technician and a Master electrician. I have definitely learned one thing for sure. When growing indoors, controlling the climate surrounding grow tent/room it is most definitely easier to dial in to the exact climate you want in tent. Always keep that in mind! For instance the wife may not want the temps at 75 she may be like mine premenopausal shit etc gotta have that air at 62 year round, can hang meat in this bitch as cold she keep it! So me being a "licensed climate control expert" hotta get the guest bedroom within reason for any piece of equipment to keep any area at any other temp than 62! So I put my skills to use! Took quite a bit of insulation, dehumidifier then a humidifier, every temperature sensor i had, multiple hydrometers. In other words dont give up lol! Just thought I would share than funny struggle of ours! Peace
20190715_024735.jpg

Back