New Grower (New indoor auto grower) Tangerine Dream and Sour Kush. Cheap grow!!

Just caught up and finished reading the thread, looks like you are doing fine. I am gonna check out that AC Fan myself. One thing I have learned the hard way is, when you think those buds are done, give them another week or two, you will be surprised when you get a second push. My buddy showed me 10 grows of pics when he thought they were done to leaving them go 2 more weeks and getting huge increase on bud yields, he doesn't even use a finisher until he thinks they are done and then feeds them the finisher and unsulfured Molasses mixed into warm water for the last two weeks. I took mine too early, should have gave her few more weeks.

20190618_024932.jpg

Last edited:
Catching up on your thread, looking awesome. I like your setup! Can not wait to get moved in a month and settle in and set my room up. I just took 2 doz cuttings from my M1&2, and my FPA is at day 88 and in full flower! this is the pic from tonight's photos.
As to seeing flower after sex, I have had 2 different strains go two ways, the first sexed and then sat for like 3 wks. before starting into full flower. My FPA sexed and started building them slow but started pistils right away. Looks like you are doing everything right for those girls!
Yeah thats what I wanna see

Quick dude. Within a week or two tops
Just caught up and finished reading the thread, looks like you are doing fine. I am gonna check out that AC Fan myself. One thing I have learned the hard way is, when you think those buds are done, give them another week or two, you will be surprised when you get a second push. My buddy showed me 10 grows of pics when he thought they were done to leaving them go 2 more weeks and getting huge increase on bud yields, he doesn't even use a finisher until he thinks they are done and then feeds them the finisher and unsulfured Molasses mixed into warm water for the last two weeks. I took mine too early, should have gave her few more weeks.
You won't regret that fan. It's a lot bit pricey compared to others but I have the same one and believe me it's nice. You can even hook it to another s6 fan and use the one controller from the t6 and they run in unison

Hey somebody give me some tips about defoliation. My plants are super bushy. Gonna have to remove more, but i want to shape it for the best yield of big colas

Back