New Grower (New indoor auto grower) Tangerine Dream and Sour Kush. Cheap grow!!

Removed in 2 days. Im sold on mega crop for sure
20190617_232113.jpg

@Daxxor come pull up a chair and help me out with my grow!

They are 28 days from sprout! The stems at base are big as my thumb width! Just huge! I have been feeding then 4g per gallon mc daily and 2g per gallon sweet candy daily. I have been watering half gallon each per day. They seem to love it. Cant wait to see what that cmh 400w does to the girls! The lumen meter shot from 400 to over 1000

They are 28 days from sprout! The stems at base are big as my thumb width! Just huge! I have been feeding then 4g per gallon mc daily and 2g per gallon sweet candy daily. I have been watering half gallon each per day. They seem to love it. Cant wait to see what that cmh 400w does to the girls! The lumen meter shot from 400 to over 1000
Dam dude that's wild because that's full strength. You must have a good strain that can handle that heavy feed.

Dude, growers choice Tangerine Dream and Sour Kush. They love it

I have been pushing it looking for tip burn, and none yet as you can see. I will back it off as soon as any tip burns occur. However with the 1st pistils showing today when should i start dialing back mc and adding bud explosion? Cmon help me out!

Yeah probably. Never used it but from others that have grown have done that as the nitrogen reqs drop off. I would recommend continuing veg feed schedule until stretch stops even though they are budding, then add in the pk booster and you can supposedly extend the chop a couple weeks longer for a heftier yield. Somewhere around week 6 add the pk booster and lower the mc is what I have seen a lot of people do with good success, and my game plan for next grow!

Back