New Grower (New indoor auto grower) Tangerine Dream and Sour Kush. Cheap grow!!

Day 26, come on guys check em out and give me some feedback and advice! I have fed them 2 days straight. Seems like the extra 1000w made em thirsty. So without further ado take a look and let me have it good, bad, or ugly!
20190615_020011.jpg
20190615_015953.jpg
20190615_015941.jpg
20190615_015933.jpg

I think i have the 1000w burple @ 18" and i think the white full spectrum led is closer to 24". Does the white vs burple react differently? Does its need to be at a different height? Also i just recently went to 24 hour lighting. Whats your thoughts on 24 hr, 20/4, 18/6 whatcha think bro?

each day move them and inch closer and see if you can't get them to about 15" - 12"... My light hanging height average's at around 12" - 10". I'm using COB's, HLG Quantom Borads and SANlight Q6W the sanlight is the only one that the girls like to shy away from at 10", they grow into the cobs and QB's up until 5" then they get burnt.

If i I see leaf curl I raise the light and inch or 2.... 24" is to far away for flower but great for veg

Well i haven't saw any pistols... what do you see preflower? When should I start the bud explosion?

Yeah leaf curl is signs of heat stress not the light. 84 seems really hot to me and I only ever experienced heat stress, aka curled leaves, when my temps got that high.

Since then been running closer to 80 tops. And the girls are thriving. Just my two cents though

Well i haven't saw any pistols... what do you see preflower? When should I start the bud explosion?
Don't start flower nutes on the autos until the stretch has stopped. If you hold on the flower nutes until they are done stretching you can take the 70-80 days they quote for finishing times and make that more like 90-100+ meaning heftier yield. If you make the choice to flip to flower nutes right at first signs of preflower I can say they will definitely finish in the quoted time by the breeder but why not extend your veg just a week or two more and get a bigger harvest? Like I said before... Just my two cents but a lot of auto gurus live by that.

Edit. my girls are in solid flower now and I just introduced flower nutes.

Well i am running co2, and 84 is top temp. Mostly it stays around 77-80

Yeah co2 allows for higher temps. Just keep an eye on them. Leaf curl is not a good thing. Not a killer but not ideal

I only saw 1 and it was curled back near stem on sides

Back