New Grower (New indoor auto grower) Tangerine Dream and Sour Kush. Cheap grow!!

I use greeenleaf nutes, megacrop, sweet candy, and when they start flowing ill use bud explosion by greeenleaf nutes. I have a ac infinity t6 temp humidity control system. Mars hydro 2x4x6 tent 20190614_005550.jpg 20190614_005550.jpg 20190614_005449.jpg 20190614_005444.jpg 20190614_005436.jpg 20190612_184357.jpg 20190612_183357.jpg

I have all the equipment and tools. All i have to do is fine tune my indoor skills!

The light on left is galaxyhydro/roleadro 600w not at wall of course but 60 10w leds, the 2nd light is also a galaxyhydro/roleadro 1000w 100 10 w leds, they're both full spectrum witb the 600 being whit and the 1000 being blurple.View attachment 1071231 View attachment 1071232 View attachment 1071233 View attachment 1071234
Ok I thought you were talking DIY. I have grown excellent plants with lights just like those. The true watts is way less than stated. So 18" in veg and 10" or 12" in flower is the height to run them. Penetration is only 3" or 4" so removing big stemmed leaves in the top 5" will help. I looked at your pictures and the plants are ok.

Are you positive man that won't burn my plants? I had them at 18 and someone said to raise them. I will drop if you recommend.

I have all the equipment and tools. All i have to do is fine tune my indoor skills!

environment is the key and to keep it consistent, nail that and every thing will come into line... lights work perfect when that environment is spot on to the light type and you will see the best performance from them... Tip's on hanging Burple heights 18" to 12" depending on what the strain can take. Some may even want to get closer wile other will shy away... temps for LED's you should be in the high 27-28c (83f- ish) again keep this temp steady and you will see a better performance from your plants. Under LED's the leaf stoma (think I have the right word) on the leaf opens up at a higher temp due to the spectrum LED's use. Keeping that Stoma open then folia feeding starts to work a hell of lot better.

When it come to defoliating auto's I will selectively remove leaves blocking bud sites through out the grow (starting about week 3)... at the end of stretch I will give them a leaf strip, how much you take away is up to you. I take every leaf off that has a stem leaving the very top one's. After that I go back to selective leaf plucking that are blocking a bud site... the reason I'm heavy handed on the strip is due to my space, I have them crammed in a tent so the air flow can be stifled easily with to many leaves which in turn gives the buds no breathing room. What buds want is light and air flow to help get to there best size. Recently I have found out the hard way that good air flow is key to bigger yields, not just the light spectrum... this subject of leaf stripping go's deep and divides the best of us (like flushing)... I'm believer in it, especially if your an indoor grower then I think it is a must. My own experiment have shown it to be beneficial on yields.

I think i have the 1000w burple @ 18" and i think the white full spectrum led is closer to 24". Does the white vs burple react differently? Does its need to be at a different height? Also i just recently went to 24 hour lighting. Whats your thoughts on 24 hr, 20/4, 18/6 whatcha think bro?

I think i have the 1000w burple @ 18" and i think the white full spectrum led is closer to 24". Does the white vs burple react differently? Does its need to be at a different height? Also i just recently went to 24 hour lighting. Whats your thoughts on 24 hr, 20/4, 18/6 whatcha think bro?
Look at your ppfd rating for the lights. Veg you want like 400-600 as they get bigger, minimum, for flower you want like 800+ ppfd there is a point where you can get "too high" ppfd where it doesn't even benefit the plants without some insane co2 production in there but that's more commercial setting if I had to guess. These are all benchmarks and very strain dependent. Research has proven these are good levels but not a one size fits all. Every light is different and as I found out in my grow it takes time to get used to using a new light. Peace brother! Come check out my girls, I just posted my daily update and they are looking good!:pass:

Back