New Grower (New indoor auto grower) Tangerine Dream and Sour Kush. Cheap grow!!

On the watts the way @MarshydroTina explained it is the pull from wall is supposed to be lower so that's what saves on energy bill but the actual watts the light puts out is by the diodes some are 5watt by 3 or something it's different lol

Yeah i got that. Like my 600w is 10 bulbs by 60w each

They popped from soil may 20th

Oh no you got week or so to go before you see pistils and way everyone told me with autos you see the pistils then for a week or two then it goes into the pre-flower stretch and then start feeding bloom nutes if done to early it'll stop the growth

Keep em on reg mega crop even after pistils. When the stretch stops then lower mega and add in the pk booster. What I recommend!

How do they look? And how much megacrop you use per feeding?

Also I am having trouble finding the sweet spot height wise for the 1000w burple and the 600w white both full spectrum. Any suggestions?

Depends on the light honestly. I had to play around with mine until I found the sweet spot. Seems 24 inches works well for my girls. I haven't used megacrop yet, I'm going to run next grow straight megacrop though. I would go if recommended amounts, 4 or 5 grams/gallon til you see minor tip burn.

Back