New Grower (New indoor auto grower) Tangerine Dream and Sour Kush. Cheap grow!!

I know just using the megacrop fir a few days I can say I see a big difference in all of my girls especially my blue dream'matic and my soil germed dwarf they been slow and acted stunted n still keep me guessing but after the megacrop feeding they almost doubled in 3 days in width and added another 2 inches vertically.

I'm coming to the end of my first run (clones, grown before) with Megacrop so I'm reluctant to comment to much yet but so far it's not standing up to Remo in flower by a long shot. I still have to take into account it's my first grow with it but I'm seeing a massive drop in yield from the cut I'm testing it with (Cola's are only half the size as they are with Remo)... It's great in veg but for flower I think it way to N heavy... I'm not going to give up on it just yet (got 2 bags to get through) I will do another 2 flower runs with it to give it a chance and see if I can't dial it in.

Hey somebody give me some tips about defoliation. My plants are super bushy. Gonna have to remove more, but i want to shape it for the best yield of big colas

at this stage I would just remove leaves that are blocking bud sites like the middle one's block the light from the center of the plant... when the plant just about finishes it's stretch I would then do a full leaf strip and remove most of leave's with a stem. After that is just selective picking if they are covering a bud site

I'm coming to the end of my first run (clones, grown before) with Megacrop so I'm reluctant to comment to much yet but so far it's not standing up to Remo in flower by a long shot. I still have to take into account it's my first grow with it but I'm seeing a massive drop in yield from the cut I'm testing it with (Cola's are only half the size as they are with Remo)... It's great in veg but for flower I think it way to N heavy... I'm not going to give up on it just yet (got 2 bags to get through) I will do another 2 flower runs with it to give it a chance and see if I can't dial it in.
Have you tried the bud explosion that greeenleaf nutrients makes? Also i use sweet candy all through grow which is also made by greeenleaf nutrients

at this stage I would just remove leaves that are blocking bud sites like the middle one's block the light from the center of the plant... when the plant just about finishes it's stretch I would then do a full leaf strip and remove most of leave's with a stem. After that is just selective picking if they are covering a bud site
Thanks man

Have you tried the bud explosion that greeenleaf nutrients makes? Also i use sweet candy all through grow which is also made by greeenleaf nutrients

for the first run I kept it simple with the mega crop with their PK booster with a once a week microbe feed which included kelp and Natures Candy by Remo (sweet candy equivalent)... my issue with mega crop is you can't adjust it to suit the time of grow, you can't cut the Nitrogen at week 4 to 5 and the cal mag at week 6 ish in flower with out bringing down the levels of the other nutrient that are needed... I think it's just going to take some working out, I so used to bottle feeding and having all the parts separated to be adjusted as needed.

not used green leaf yet, heard good things if you dial it in... tried many a PK boost and found most are pretty well much the same. It comes down to timing it right with the plant to see the effect... mind you I can't knock Remo's Astro Flower, I used to use AN Big Bud and Over Drive but soon as I dialed the Astro flower in i saw a big difference in bud sites at the end of stretch and weight gaining around week 5 in flower.

Site was down forever eh?

Day 30 update got lots of pistils on Tangerine Dream, few on Sour Kush. Both already have heavy trichomes. Top new growth on Tangerine Dream is twisting a bit. Someone said they do that when they are starting to form buds. Please take some close looks and lmk guys thanks.
20190619_233942.jpg
20190619_203600.jpg
20190619_170307.jpg
20190619_170246.jpg
20190618_223803.jpg
20190618_215918.jpg
:baked:

Back