AU 11weeks BAM 7weeks.
No problems with last weeks heat,running the 180 Hans panel on her own my max temp in my 3x3 tent was 82f with an ambient temp of 76f so im very pleased with temp performance of my new light.
I have to supplement it on cooler days with my flowering led unit.
Growth hasnt been too shoddy either,even though ive got a high ph problem caused by my tap water turning hard on me.It was 150ppm,which some would say is hard but it worked ok for me.
Now its jumped to 250ppm,thats hard, so im going to invest in a Reverse Osmosis kit.
Ive been distilling water with my Still (i got it for making ethanol for extraction but not going to plan as yet)to take all the shit out of it.It takes an hour and a half to get a litre of distilled water so its a bit slow,thats why i will get a RO kit when i get the pennies.
The AU is starting a K def with the high ph but should start to improve over time.My coco ph is 6.8 with my probe.
The BAM just keeps growing but i can see shes not quite right but im looking for slow improvement now.
Some pics.AU 11weeks.
View attachment 582888 View attachment 582889
BAM 7weeks.View attachment 582890 View attachment 582892 View attachment 582893
Multi branching and 2 main colas.View attachment 582894 View attachment 582895
Thats it for this week folks,thanks for dropping in.
Oh @Wile e Peyote i hope you realise that Liverpools water comes from Haweswater and Thirlmere in the Lake District which is in my county.Typical that we sell the best water and give the locals shite.I would complain to my MP if it was human(its tory)haha.RO here i come.
I'm forever grateful for your water red don't know if they filter it different but my ppm hasn't changed since I started growing I'm made up you like your panel red and it's keeping your temps in check I was looking at ro water but I'm good with the old corporation wine for now

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I'm forever grateful for your water red don't know if they filter it different but my ppm hasn't changed since I started growing I'm made up you like your panel red and it's keeping your temps in check I was looking at ro water but I'm good with the old corporation wine for now

Youve probably got the cleanest water in Britain mate and Manchester gets our water too(that annoys me,haha).
I dont think you need bother with RO mate,not with the old corporation wine at 50ppm and coming off the cumbrian fells.There will be plenty of sheep piss among it and i must confess when i fished Thirlmere for pike,i had to relieve my bladder a few times.Haweswater was the home of Englands only Golden Eagle which used to attract thousands of visitors a year,who are all busting for a piss as soon as they hear the running water from the beck at the car park,as i did when i went.
It gets some abuse before it gets to you at 50ppm,bloody amazing really.
Im very pleased with the light mate.

Youve probably got the cleanest water in Britain mate and Manchester gets our water too(that annoys me,haha).
I dont think you need bother with RO mate,not with the old corporation wine at 50ppm and coming off the cumbrian fells.There will be plenty of sheep piss among it and i must confess when i fished Thirlmere for pike,i had to relieve my bladder a few times.Haweswater was the home of Englands only Golden Eagle which used to attract thousands of visitors a year,who are all busting for a piss as soon as they hear the running water from the beck at the car park,as i did when i went.
It gets some abuse before it gets to you at 50ppm,bloody amazing really.
Im very pleased with the light mate.
hey red you can get most of the info on your water from your local water company heres were we get our water from
http://www.unitedutilities.com/north-west-reservoir-levels.aspx
might be a mixter from all the reservoirs

Our water is supposed to be soft so i dont know whats gone wrong with mine.I know i will have lead pipes but so will you unless its been renewed.
Im baffled yet again.haha.
All our pipes were replaced as far as I know red the house I'm in had a total rip out new everything

AU 12weeks BAM 8 weeks.

My ph is still high but coming down slowly and defs not getting any worse,buds on the AU are on the small side but growing all the same.
Ive been using distilled and now RO water for nearly a week now to cut down on salt input which i think was causing my high ph.Ive got it down to 6.8 to 6.5 depends where i stick the probe,so im getting there.
Airpots are great for testing ph of medium with a probe and it seems to be pretty stable atm.
001.JPG
a
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG

Tha BAM seems to like her new water which im checking feed regularly for ph swings,i might have to add back a little tap water to help buffer things,see how it goes with just cal/mag and micro additives for now.
The new light seems to be doing good and im using my flowering led as a side light low down at a more upright angle.This helps keep the temps up too.
Thats about it for this week folks,thanks for dropping in.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    167.4 KB · Views: 84
Back