Live Stoners New grower, trying my best on a budget

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been checking out this forum now for a couple of weeks as I was starting my first grow about 1 month ago (planted the seed 28 days ago)

I am using normal light soil, 1 hfc light (need to check the wattage) and 1 long LED "kitchen light". I got a small nutrient mix from one of the seed banks (Auto White Widow)
20170313_074410.jpg
20170313_074410.jpg
in Amsterdam which I diluted heavily as I know autos are quite sensitive to nuts burn.

Unfortunately I didn't get a fan until 2.5 weeks in and was only able to afford a small USB version and started with my lamp too high up.

As you can imagine now my little Mary (I know, how creative) is very very leggy and thin and started falling over. I had her propped up, go the fan and she was turning towards the light again.

I initially wanted to start lst-ing her and now I have this long-a** plant and don't know what to do.

Am I too late and should just start over or grow it out and see what happens?

Feedback gladly welcome.

Nicolas

Attachments

• 20170308_212939.jpg
    20170308_212939.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 96
Hey guys,

I've been checking out this forum now for a couple of weeks as I was starting my first grow about 1 month ago (planted the seed 28 days ago)

I am using normal light soil, 1 hfc light (need to check the wattage) and 1 long LED "kitchen light". I got a small nutrient mix from one of the seed banks (Auto White Widow) View attachment 721077 View attachment 721077 in Amsterdam which I diluted heavily as I know autos are quite sensitive to nuts burn.

Unfortunately I didn't get a fan until 2.5 weeks in and was only able to afford a small USB version and started with my lamp too high up.

As you can imagine now my little Mary (I know, how creative) is very very leggy and thin and started falling over. I had her propped up, go the fan and she was turning towards the light again.

I initially wanted to start lst-ing her and now I have this long-a** plant and don't know what to do.

Am I too late and should just start over or grow it out and see what happens?

Feedback gladly welcome.

Nicolas
Fill it up with some more medium up to the cotelydons

"carpe diem"

Howdy @Canadan, welcome to AFN!

Other than being a little stretchy, she looks good. You'll be fine. Top up the soil to support the stem as stated ^^ above ^^ and you're set. She'll take care of the rest. These girls really want to grow. :smoking:

:welcome: to AFN brother.. Everyone here's just chillin,smokin,growin..and sharing ..so :welcome:

..and yeah what @islandgrower said..fill her up and let her go - please don't start again - give LIFE a chance ..live and let live bro :cooldance: :goodluck: ...and I have a White Widow Auto - GreenHouse seeds going right now bout 40 days in..come chk it out if ya want :pass: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hi-guys-the-whole-shebang.58275/ Cheers :chimp:

Thank you @islandgrower, @Creature & @MiNi! I have filled it up now as much as I can on the stem and try to let her rise up on her own again.

Unfortunately the cotyledons are already higher than the rim of my bucket, so it will be in between.

And MiNi, your plants look awesome! :bow: Man, I hope I will get there at some point. I only started with 1 seed to try it out and of course as my first little baby I have been checking in on her what feels like every 20 minutes :face: Perhaps in a while I will just start a second seed in a solo cup or smaller bucket to get this thing rolling :headbang:
I am going to light one up to start this Saturday morning on a high note,:baked: so I hope you guys enjoy your weekend! Here is one for y'all :pass::smokeout:

I will update this thread and post more pictures as she goes along!:woohoo1::thanks:

Hey great to meet you and good luck on all of your grows!!

Back