New Grower New grower. Need help

P.s check ec of your water prior to adding any nutes some tap water can be at 300 to 400 so you then bring it up to around the 1100 mark if you just go half strength and your tap water is starting at 300 your now at three quarters strength get what I mean

P.s check ec of your water prior to adding any nutes some tap water can be at 300 to 400 so you then bring it up to around the 1100 mark if you just go half strength and your tap water is starting at 300 your now at three quarters strength get what I mean

Yessir makes sense. I messed up using all coco being a rookie lol

Ya the ph in the water is really high I gotta use my ph down to bring it down. Ima just try my best to get my ph in my coco right . I guess everytime I water her I'll just leave what I'm giving her out for an hour like ya said. The calimagic I got came in today

I'm kinda confused by your replies. What do you mean by just feeding her water? You need to let the water sit for at least 24 hours before mixing your nutes or using it for just watering. Then mix your nute and additives in the degassed water and let sit for at least an hour, making sure the stuff is dissolved completely. Then pH the mixture and adjust to around 6.3......then feed as needed. Most nutes and additives will last a couple of days after mixing.....check your labels for info. Hope this helps!

I'm kinda confused by your replies. What do you mean by just feeding her water? You need to let the water sit for at least 24 hours before mixing your nutes or using it for just watering. Then mix your nute and additives in the degassed water and let sit for at least an hour, making sure the stuff is dissolved completely. Then pH the mixture and adjust to around 6.3......then feed as needed. Most nutes and additives will last a couple of days after mixing.....check your labels for info. Hope this helps!

Sorry about that I mean to say just water not feeding her water lol. Oops :shrug:

Sorry about that I mean to say just water not feeding her water lol. Oops :shrug:

Sorry, I was unclear. I mean don't just water your plants....feed them!! You should feed them enough to carry them to the next day or so....Check by lifting a plant right after a feeding and check again daily.....if the pot feels light, it's time to feed them. Just watering plants is wasting a chance for them to take on more nutrients. You should definitely check out Greenleaf Nutrients Mega-Crop 2.0 for your next nute......that is basically all you need to grow beautiful plants.....[if you continue to use coco, you may have to add Cal-Mag at some time. Go over to the Greenleaf Nute section of the forum and check out the grows and what people are saying about using it.......these are mostly very experienced growers who don't BS around. I am attaching a couple of files.....these are my first two grows{I was a total newb}...The first was a Sweet Seeds Dark Devil and the second was a Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry. Total combined yield was slightly less than 6oz......not too bad for a first timer! These were grown in straight perlite{hempy method} in basically Mega-Crop and a bloom booster. Also, come over to Live Stoner Chats and check out some of their Mega-Crop grows. Hope this helps....I remember feeling like you do a few months ago.....But AFN pulled me through!
DDA  Day 71  9.jpg

Dark Devil Day 71........she went 95 for some strange reason....autos can be like that....

Blueberry Auto....wet trim

BBA Rough Wet Trim  12-26-18.jpg

Sorry, I was unclear. I mean don't just water your plants....feed them!! You should feed them enough to carry them to the next day or so....Check by lifting a plant right after a feeding and check again daily.....if the pot feels light, it's time to feed them. Just watering plants is wasting a chance for them to take on more nutrients. You should definitely check out Greenleaf Nutrients Mega-Crop 2.0 for your next nute......that is basically all you need to grow beautiful plants.....[if you continue to use coco, you may have to add Cal-Mag at some time. Go over to the Greenleaf Nute section of the forum and check out the grows and what people are saying about using it.......these are mostly very experienced growers who don't BS around. I am attaching a couple of files.....these are my first two grows{I was a total newb}...The first was a Sweet Seeds Dark Devil and the second was a Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry. Total combined yield was slightly less than 6oz......not too bad for a first timer! These were grown in straight perlite{hempy method} in basically Mega-Crop and a bloom booster. Also, come over to Live Stoner Chats and check out some of their Mega-Crop grows. Hope this helps....I remember feeling like you do a few months ago.....But AFN pulled me through!View attachment 1019037
Dark Devil Day 71........she went 95 for some strange reason....autos can be like that....

View attachment 1019038

Most definitely not just watering. Oweeeeee that looks tasty :smoking:. I will definitely check those files/forums. I'm gonna go to soil after this one is finished. Until I can get a good grasp then I'll maybe come back to coco. I fed her Tuesday but I'm still waiting on a few things to come in had to upgrade some shit lol

Most definitely not just watering. Oweeeeee that looks tasty :smoking:. I will definitely check those files/forums. I'm gonna go to soil after this one is finished. Until I can get a good grasp then I'll maybe come back to coco. I fed her Tuesday but I'm still waiting on a few things to come in had to upgrade some shit lol

Sorry, I was unclear. I mean don't just water your plants....feed them!! You should feed them enough to carry them to the next day or so....Check by lifting a plant right after a feeding and check again daily.....if the pot feels light, it's time to feed them. Just watering plants is wasting a chance for them to take on more nutrients. You should definitely check out Greenleaf Nutrients Mega-Crop 2.0 for your next nute......that is basically all you need to grow beautiful plants.....[if you continue to use coco, you may have to add Cal-Mag at some time. Go over to the Greenleaf Nute section of the forum and check out the grows and what people are saying about using it.......these are mostly very experienced growers who don't BS around. I am attaching a couple of files.....these are my first two grows{I was a total newb}...The first was a Sweet Seeds Dark Devil and the second was a Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry. Total combined yield was slightly less than 6oz......not too bad for a first timer! These were grown in straight perlite{hempy method} in basically Mega-Crop and a bloom booster. Also, come over to Live Stoner Chats and check out some of their Mega-Crop grows. Hope this helps....I remember feeling like you do a few months ago.....But AFN pulled me through!View attachment 1019037

View attachment 1019038

I have some calmag I'm going to give her tommorow asap as soon as the water outgas for 24 hrs then I'll mix in all my stuff get right levels sorted hopefully . Ima check out that green leaf nutrients mega crop 2.0 . Seems interesting

Back