New Grower New grower. Need help

If you can get your hands on some soil I'd get another bean in ASAP as well matey.. might as well give yourself a head start on it.. really wish I could help you with this lady but I know less than nothing about coco! She looks like another 2/3 weeks will see her done anyway so I'm sure she'll get there but obviously best to sort the issue if possible.

Since your using FF nutes I would get some CaliMagic by General Hydroponics, 1 tsp per gallon. No man, don’t give up at all. Just baby her (I know you already are). Have you flushed her? 3 times the amount of the pot w/ph’d water and let run off. In the last little bit of water add a light dosing of TB and 1 tsp CaliMagic and see what happens. Also have you been letting your tap water sit out a few days before water/feed? You need to pour it in a jug and let it sit out so chlorine disperses. Be careful about PH going forward. FF will lower PH big time. With FF nutes you need to add nutes, let it set for about an hour and then use PH up to adjust and use that stick meter 6.3 - 6.8. Next grow try adding about 4-6 tbsp per 3 gallon pot of worm Castings and same of crab meal. They will help with PH and calcium etc and the crab meal has NPK. I try not to really feed much at all until flower. I usually grow photoperiod plants and do the same for autos except lighter. Make sense?

@JayBo.Gart
[HASHTAG]#nmmountaingrown[/HASHTAG] in The Doso

Yes makes sense..I have all three FF nutes in different gallons of water.which are all half strength of FF nutes. Is that okay? Also should I go ahead and redo all the liquids of a ph of 6.3-6.8? including my water? I just ordered me some calimagic, this smart pot is only a one gallon I have 3 gallons but wont use em till next go around. I did flush about 2 weeks ago but forgot to get some run off I barely just elevated the pot bout 2 days ago so I could get run off in my tray. Any average range of how much water I should be giving her in a 1-3 gallon pot each time I go to water her? I could get a top rich soil that would have enough of that right? And just mix with my coco?

If you can get your hands on some soil I'd get another bean in ASAP as well matey.. might as well give yourself a head start on it.. really wish I could help you with this lady but I know less than nothing about coco! She looks like another 2/3 weeks will see her done anyway so I'm sure she'll get there but obviously best to sort the issue if possible.

Yessir I have more beans otw, hopeing I can have a better experience but hey it's all about learning right lol gotta start somewhere and I will have to check that out and see if we have that soil in the states, she only has about 4 weeks left 5 at the max. So we will see how she turns out goin to try to keep her as healthy as I can even though she not at her full potential still gonna keep her around ;) haha .

Are u using cal mag ?

That's crazy that you said that because that's very similar to how I feed and water, I dont feed and water the same day, what's a good source of calcium I could add into my waterings. I've heard lots of ppl do mix soil with the coco. Ima have to give that a try next time forsure. Would you say shes done for? Because the buds are definitely getting bigger by day and the smell is smelling really good. Cant lie about that but she does have all them yellow/lime leafs.

What about your tap water? Do you know what's in it? Do you outgas for chlorine? If your tap water is chlorinated as most are, you should outgas{let it sit for at least 24 hours}before using as @JayBo.Gart suggests. You should be able to find out what is in your water by logging on to your local water authoritys' web site. They are required by law to post this info for the public.
Also, be careful about adding too much Ca+........lots of tap waters, especially those in the east are loaded with Ca+ due to all the limestone formations in these areas. I also have to agree with Jaybo concerning your pH........I think it is too low.....I grow straight perlite hempy and keep mine between 6.0 and 6.2. Good luck with your grow.....Hang in there and keep it simple!

What about your tap water? Do you know what's in it? Do you outgas for chlorine? If your tap water is chlorinated as most are, you should outgas{let it sit for at least 24 hours}before using as @JayBo.Gart suggests. You should be able to find out what is in your water by logging on to your local water authoritys' web site. They are required by law to post this info for the public.
Also, be careful about adding too much Ca+........lots of tap waters, especially those in the east are loaded with Ca+ due to all the limestone formations in these areas. I also have to agree with Jaybo concerning your pH........I think it is too low.....I grow straight perlite hempy and keep mine between 6.0 and 6.2. Good luck with your grow.....Hang in there and keep it simple!

I dont know exactly what's in there. But if you're talking about annual water quality report I can pull that up. Last one they did seems to be in 2017. So I will definitely check that. So you're saying I should up all my liquids to a higher ph??

Here is what I found just now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190221-124421_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190221-124421_Drive.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 32

I keep my water in a gallon jug with the lid on just sitting, as well as my nutes . Does that count?

I keep my water in a gallon jug with the lid on just sitting, as well as my nutes . Does that count?

Nope, it doesn't. The gas needs a way to escape.......I keep mine in a plastic tote that I got from Wal-Mart......I try to keep enough on hand to mix the plant's next round a nutrients, plus a little extra.

Back