New Grower New grower. Need help

I may have missed it in a previous post... how much/often are you watering? And just because the top of the soil is dry, does not mean it’s still not moist under the root system. How often do you feed? Are you following the schedule or going lighter? Sorry about all the questions, just trying to help. [emoji1306]

@JayBo.Gart
[HASHTAG]#nmmountaingrown[/HASHTAG] in The Doso

No problem at all man I need all these questions. I water
about every 3-4 days when I can tell a difference in the weight of the pot. I been giving a light feeding because I thought the cause of the leafs turning yellow and browning at the tips was from to much nutrients but figured out that's not it lol

No problem at all man I need all these questions. I water
about every 3-4 days when I can tell a difference in the weight of the pot. I been giving a light feeding because I thought the cause of the leafs turning yellow and browning at the tips was from to much nutrients but figured out that's not it lol

If your feeding every time your watering it’s too much, regardless of the amount of nutes. Maybe try a feed, water, water, feed system and maybe incorporate a little calcium on water only days also due to the coco. I know you spoke of ‘learning for the next grow,’ maybe you can get this lady back to health. Maybe next time get some HF soil and incorporate a little coco or just full on soil will help? And remember, Autos don’t need as many nutes. I’ll keep an eye out for updates. Happy hunting.

@JayBo.Gart

If your feeding every time your watering it’s too much, regardless of the amount of nutes. Maybe try a feed, water, water, feed system and maybe incorporate a little calcium on water only days also due to the coco. I know you spoke of ‘learning for the next grow,’ maybe you can get this lady back to health. Maybe next time get some HF soil and incorporate a little coco or just full on soil will help? And remember, Autos don’t need as many nutes. I’ll keep an eye out for updates. Happy hunting.

@JayBo.Gart

That's crazy that you said that because that's very similar to how I feed and water, I dont feed and water the same day, what's a good source of calcium I could add into my waterings. I've heard lots of ppl do mix soil with the coco. Ima have to give that a try next time forsure. Would you say shes done for? Because the buds are definitely getting bigger by day and the smell is smelling really good. Cant lie about that but she does have all them yellow/lime leafs.

That's crazy that you said that because that's very similar to how I feed and water, I dont feed and water the same day, what's a good source of calcium I could add into my waterings. I've heard lots of ppl do mix soil with the coco. Ima have to give that a try next time forsure. Would you say shes done for? Because the buds are definitely getting bigger by day and the smell is smelling really good. Cant lie about that but she does have all them yellow/lime leafs.

Since your using FF nutes I would get some CaliMagic by General Hydroponics, 1 tsp per gallon. No man, don’t give up at all. Just baby her (I know you already are). Have you flushed her? 3 times the amount of the pot w/ph’d water and let run off. In the last little bit of water add a light dosing of TB and 1 tsp CaliMagic and see what happens. Also have you been letting your tap water sit out a few days before water/feed? You need to pour it in a jug and let it sit out so chlorine disperses. Be careful about PH going forward. FF will lower PH big time. With FF nutes you need to add nutes, let it set for about an hour and then use PH up to adjust and use that stick meter 6.3 - 6.8. Next grow try adding about 4-6 tbsp per 3 gallon pot of worm Castings and same of crab meal. They will help with PH and calcium etc and the crab meal has NPK. I try not to really feed much at all until flower. I usually grow photoperiod plants and do the same for autos except lighter. Make sense?

@JayBo.Gart

Most definitely gonna try my best lol

No worries. Like I said, I tried to drown mine. She's been half dead for three weeks but the bud is still moving along once I fixed her roots as best I could.

You and I will get it right next time and we'll have some smoke from this grow while we do it. :cheers:

I think you'll still get some nice smoke off that lady M8.. she won't put out to her full potential due to the issues she has but I'm sure there will be some tasty buds in the end.. I've seen a lot worse looking plants get over the line and produce lol subbed to see how she finishes up for you.. I mention soil earlier and you asked about brand/type.. I'm in the UK and use Plagron lightmix.. never had a problem with it in 5 years of growing and Ive never ever measured pH.. don't even own a meter. Not sure if it's available where you are.

Back