Fast Buds New grower. Fastbuds west coast OG

i got some west coast og coming as well after seeing this im itching to get em in the dirt! haha congrats on the grow man

20160303_173107.jpg
20160303_173051.jpg
20160303_173252.jpg
20160308_005111.jpg
20160308_005141.jpg
20160307_214740.jpg
The west coast og plant has been chopped! They grew for around 73 days total.

i got some west coast og coming as well after seeing this im itching to get em in the dirt! haha congrats on the grow man
Thanks man!! It inspires me to grow more to see people complementing my grows. I've been working hard on this one. I love fastbuds. Their gear has been really good to me. Good luck with yours

I will be creating 2 more threads soon for my fastbuds girl scout cookies and dinafem cheese autos as soon as they pop out of the ground! Keep an eye out for them and follow them as well. Thanks to everyone who has answered any of my questions @Hansbricks @Grey Bear @The Elvis thank you all and thanks to the ones not mentioned that have helped. I will be here in the future and hope to see you all there as well. Good growing everyone!!!

Thanks man!! It inspires me to grow more to see people complementing my grows. I've been working hard on this one. I love fastbuds. Their gear has been really good to me. Good luck with yours
Im gonna be using a 39"x39"x71" with 2 Mars hydro reflector 96's with the FFOF and their soil trio as well... i also have calmag and a root stimulator,would you reccomend adding anyother nutes? And i heard about FoxFarm ocean forest burning seedlings so im a little worried im hoping dolomite lime will fix that. So pretty much what im also asking isif you could do this grow differently what would you do to improve your yeild/grow

ive never had problems with ffof burning my plants. give them plain water for first week then start your nute regimen at 1/4 strength and i never went above 3/4 strength. all i used was the soil trio nothing else. i needed calmag but didnt have any. sounds like you are off to a good start. just remember with nutes a little goes a long way and no drastic changes. any changes need to be gradually inrtoduced. i could go on and on about how i do things but the way i do it may not be right for you and your setup. you really just need to put your setup through a few grows to get a grasp on how it works and what you can do to improve your setup. you can come to me anytime or there is a live help thread that you can get answers from an autoflower.net staff member. hope this wasnt too much and it helps @tripaholic88 also im totally jealous of your lights lol those are the ones i want. im running a 400w hps until i get those leds

ive never had problems with ffof burning my plants. give them plain water for first week then start your nute regimen at 1/4 strength and i never went above 3/4 strength. all i used was the soil trio nothing else. i needed calmag but didnt have any. sounds like you are off to a good start. just remember with nutes a little goes a long way and no drastic changes. any changes need to be gradually inrtoduced. i could go on and on about how i do things but the way i do it may not be right for you and your setup. you really just need to put your setup through a few grows to get a grasp on how it works and what you can do to improve your setup. you can come to me anytime or there is a live help thread that you can get answers from an autoflower.net staff member. hope this wasnt too much and it helps @tripaholic88 also im totally jealous of your lights lol those are the ones i want. im running a 400w hps until i get those leds
Ok i figure ill add the Dolomite anyway to be safe.I still gotta print out the nute regimen. I have a mg scale so I could probably look at the msds sheets and find the densities of each fert and weight it to be precise/consistant correct? And im still learning to navigate the forum as i have just found the nute section lol. and venting major heat was an issue for me along with noise so i did a little digging and seen about LED lights and heard good things about mars hydro. I figured if im gonna do this im gonna try and do it right :) My goal is to have VARIETY of personal medicine that i would not be able to achieve otherwise. my seed order consisted of 12 different varieties 4 being freebies from barneys farm(photos) and the 8 autos i picked. the quick turnaround is what sparked my interest in autos. yea i would love 4-5 oz from 1 plant but at this stage in my life i dont have 5 months to wait for a harvest so i will store the photos away for a later day :) and i might just take you up on that offer once i get my grow journal started.. i keep staring at your pics drooling haha I CANT WAIT to get this started :)

amazing I think the most I'm going to yield off of my 3 lsd-25's is mid 40's from my biggest gal. This grow is pushing me to improve next round! Great work!

Back