Fast Buds New grower. Fastbuds west coast OG

I'm on day 51 of my first grow ever with LSD-25. My yield is going to be small but the smell, look, and easiness to grow makes me love Fast Buds. Your plants look incredible. I don't have access to that particular strain from them, but I'd love to grow it after seeing your ladies. Great Work!

I have lost count on days and I believe my last two updates were a little off on the days. I believe today is actually day 62. But nonetheless here are some pics
20160224_141652.jpg
20160224_141642.jpg
20160224_141751.jpg
20160224_141708.jpg

I'm on day 51 of my first grow ever with LSD-25. My yield is going to be small but the smell, look, and easiness to grow makes me love Fast Buds. Your plants look incredible. I don't have access to that particular strain from them, but I'd love to grow it after seeing your ladies. Great Work!
Thanks man! I have been working really hard to get this right. Through the problems this autoflower community has helped with any questions. If you have any questions you can ask me or any other member and likely get a good answer but there is also the staff thread where you can ask questions and a autoflower network staff member will help (I recommend this option that's what I did.) :welcome: to the network and good growing :growing::pass::biggrin:

Back