Lighting NEW GN MODULES

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice and very interesting reading. @GrowNorthern I feel your pressure to get these new models out but all the customers know the delay will be well worth the wait.

Will there be any spec sheets for the lights available once they release?

There certainly will be, in the past we have focused on highlighting the components and design ethos of the light in the description but this time we will be focusing on putting together the most comprehensive product data sheet with performance and application information. We will have full photometric analyses including total photon flux, photon density flux over over set areas at different heights and relative PFD uniformity (this will a really useful metric going forward in the led grow light industry). We will also have these values filtered for PPFD analyses (400-700nm). There will be power specifications and guidance for daisy chaining several units along with recommended spacing configurations for using multiple lights. We will also have thermal analyses in different ambient temperatures, lifespan analyses and maintenance instructions for changing drivers or modules as we return to a modular/future proofed design to better handle international warranties and in the field maintenance or future upgrades/replacements. Everything from eye safety guidance to plugging the light in using our new IP rated modular connection systems will be detailed in full.

Daniel, I have an order for 2 units pending for 4 months, can you please get in touch with your shipping Manager?

View attachment 624561
Oh lol... you had me checking the back end of the site in a panic for pending orders, just to double check you are joking and talking about ordering 2 new lights and not a pending order for the HS1?

Back