Dutch Passion NEW Dutch Passion Desfran (photoperiod)

Sticky sweet colas:)
Looks the perfect time for switching to 11/13 and starve them just a bit before flush.

Very nice indeed Tang those are some great looking sativas topped with some good looking buds.
Liking the use of the speaker stand for the fan.
I have a quick question you may know the answer to - about a month ago i got an email from Dutch passion letting me know about Desfran, stating the genetics are Mexican Oaxaca, Colombian Punto Rojo and Meao Thai .Then just the other day I get another email from them telling me they were correcting the gentic make up of Desfran becaus e they made a mistake, the only thing is the genetic were exactly the same, Mexican Oaxaca, Colombian Punto Rojo and Meao Thai .
This leves me a little confused, I guess I could email them back but seeing as I'm here looking at yours, thought I might see if you know?

Looking forward to final weight and smoke report, once again Tang another great grow "Bailers Booya"

Cheers arty zan,
I believe Desfran is a worked selection of Cannabiogen Destroyer which is originally MeaoThai X Mex/Col line worked for 7+ years.
Hope that helps.

Very nice indeed Tang those are some great looking sativas topped with some good looking buds.
Liking the use of the speaker stand for the fan.
I have a quick question you may know the answer to - about a month ago i got an email from Dutch passion letting me know about Desfran, stating the genetics are Mexican Oaxaca, Colombian Punto Rojo and Meao Thai .Then just the other day I get another email from them telling me they were correcting the gentic make up of Desfran becaus e they made a mistake, the only thing is the genetic were exactly the same, Mexican Oaxaca, Colombian Punto Rojo and Meao Thai .
This leves me a little confused, I guess I could email them back but seeing as I'm here looking at yours, thought I might see if you know?

Looking forward to final weight and smoke report, once again Tang another great grow "Bailers Booya"

not sure about that one bro.

Cheers arty zan,
I believe Desfran is a worked selection of Cannabiogen Destroyer which is originally MeaoThai X Mex/Col line worked for 7+ years.
Hope that helps.

not sure about that one bro.

Thanks Balarama and Tang

I will send Dutch passion a email, maybe they meant to add to include cannabiogen's name in the email, as they do mention Destroyer and the mex/col x thai.
the weird thing both emails were identical, although the second said they had ammended the gentic list due to a mistake.
I'll let you know when I find out.

Thanks again guys:Sharing One:

I don't see it happening, as there are so many breeders involved in such a long work, at this stage it's pointless to speak about the whole lineage or which company released it before. This strain is complex in phenos and only stabilising a line for some desired traits is already enough for a new labeled seed line that can be released under a company's name.

It would be nice to know the whole story though, but it's generally not useful knowledge for growing:)

Day 90/65 in bloom.

Little change in there diet for the last 5 days before flush,I swapped Sensi bloom,B52 and Overdrive for Dragon Force. You can use Dragon Force on its own but I'm adding Calmag,Carboload and Bud Factor X.
The Smell from the frostier plant is just wonderful and sweet defiantly my choice of the two....the second plant smells nice is just a little more mild with a musky twist. Both will be down in 15 days.

9VUoeHX.jpg
m8xdZtG.jpg
YQeR7uP.jpg
TTTrJB6.jpg
to3YhJG.jpg
TURTTob.jpg
eRKRIex.jpg
CpJPtuu.jpg
8Dp4lsy.jpg
dIAi5fN.jpg
Gqi6hp8.jpg
P89eS6r.jpg

Day 95/70 in bloom.

Just 10 days left for these two they are both on plain water now.

rlEij0k.jpg
gvpaPdK.jpg
3lINxZF.jpg
0GwDZug.jpg
Dvwv09K.jpg
1O2zK5k.jpg
PmSk3CK.jpg
d2jR3Oz.jpg
stsM50s.jpg
SZL4ipd.jpg

Day 100/75 in bloom.

Just 5 days left now and I will have a huge trim job on my hands,the smell is just amazing so fruity and sweet....really looking forward to trying this one.

aXq61pT.jpg
A1ieaIo.jpg
ZkxSTJM.jpg
sNaElQo.jpg
EcxVLjj.jpg
fC8AOJb.jpg
lqFvxi9.jpg
qBDMb6W.jpg
1fP3tUb.jpg
gw4sqGV.jpg
52VaTYo.jpg
9dQYDxq.jpg