Dutch Passion NEW Dutch Passion Desfran (photoperiod)

TaNg

Autoflower OG
Reaction score
Very excited about this unreleased Sativa as it uses legendary genetics,its parentage comes from Destroyer which is a cross of Meao Thai,I've read it boasts heavy resin production and a strong aroma.
I plan to grow 2 plants in 15L Airpots with a diet of Advanced Nutrients,they will be vegged for 30-40 days with multiple toppings under 240w of GN Rebel LEDs then flowered in my other room under 360w.

5 have gone into soak today.
ZbHzV9Q.jpg

Last edited:
Very interesting grow will be good to check this one out I've heard Meao Thai crosses going 12-16 weeks in flower hope you got the time, should be an amazing sativa bro and it's in the right hands good luck bud

- - - Updated - - -

Very interesting grow will be good to check this one out I've heard Meao Thai crosses going 12-16 weeks in flower hope you got the time, should be an amazing sativa bro and it's in the right hands good luck bud

Subbed up for the ride brotha, I just got my Devils Harvest Rollex OG beans in but I have to wait until my current things are done. Too cool though, can't wait to see what these will look like under a masters green thumb!

Only using 15l? Veggin that long and your trunk will be like the fat end of a pool cue in a pint glass lol. Not that it's a bad thing! :smoke:

Sounds like she will be one strong sativa with those thai genes!

This is exciting, a proper sativa:)

Following this thread, I'm interested in the other parent, but maybe it's too far from the release to know for sure.
Pure sativa hybrid or sat/ind hybrid? What could "fran" mean...? Hmmmm....

Really excited"Bailers Booya"

Someone say sativa "pher Wiggle" Got me along for the ride my brother :Sharing One:

:Sharing One:Witness

sweeeeeeet.cat wait ta see this."AFN smoke out""AFN smoke out" got some new DP gear i see...NICE!

Back