Outdoor New Alaskan Autos Mk.II

High of 75f, low of 41f.

All of the Moonstone Amnesias are up today. I plan to use them as breeding stock with the other feminized strains.

IMAG0168.jpg
IMAG0169.jpg
IMAG0170.jpg
IMAG0171.jpg
IMAG0172.jpg
IMAG0173.jpg

They did well last year, the flower was a little weak because I let them go to seed. They're also the fastest autos I've run yet at around 55 days. This year I will select one male and terminate the other boys. Last year was four boys and two girls and I let them open pollenate.

/edit Pollen chucking is fun. I don't care what anybody says. XD Photo imperialists insist it will be a detriment to the "heirloom" strains. The way I see it, unless you've got your hands on a real land race it doesn't really matter. I've never seen poor results in my photos. With autos I feel like that whole principal is completely non-applicable. It's just a matter of grower selection to preserve the desirable traits for the future, and so I can stop spending money on beans. XD

Last edited:
Day 1:
High of 64f, low of 54f.

Everybody is up now, it was actually a Greenhouse Jack and the other Blueberry Headband I was waiting on, not a Royal Jack.
They aren't quite open all the way and the Jack is kind of difficult to see in the picture.
But I'm comfortable with calling this day 1 for the purposes of tracking the length of the grow and development of the specimen.

IMAG0202.jpg
IMAG0203.jpg
IMAG0201.jpg
IMAG0204.jpg

Round 2!

Last year went well, Stardusts were virtually a bust. Blackstone and Jock were killer.
This year I'm going to germ 2 Royal Jack Auto, 2 Greenhouse Jack Herer Auto, 2 Emerald Triangle Blueberry Headband Auto. Fillers will be chosen if there's a failure to launch.
View attachment 751207

I see you are a fan of Jack Herer strains and crosses?
I'm very interested, too. Have Jack 47 going....
But want to see what the Greenhouse Jack Herer Auto looks like.
Their vid of the photo Herer on Youtube is crazy.

/edit Pollen chucking is fun. I don't care what anybody says. XD Photo imperialists insist it will be a detriment to the "heirloom" strains. The way I see it, unless you've got your hands on a real land race it doesn't really matter. I've never seen poor results in my photos. With autos I feel like that whole principal is completely non-applicable. It's just a matter of grower selection to preserve the desirable traits for the future, and so I can stop spending money on beans. XD

Yes. Self sufficient growers.
This is the best way to preserve all types of genetics, landrace or new hybrid creations.

Moonstone Amnesia [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] has three cotyledons. That's a new one to me. 0.o

Starting to see a little sunshine through the clouds.
View attachment 756597

Cool. I like a nice mutant. :p

Also interested in seeing this one, cause not many sativa -dominant autos.
I got some freebie Ministry of Cannabis Blue Amnesia,
and it's turning into maybe my biggest yielder, if a little later than the others.

I see you are a fan of Jack Herer strains and crosses?
I'm very interested, too. Have Jack 47 going....
But want to see what the Greenhouse Jack Herer Auto looks like.
Their vid of the photo Herer on Youtube is crazy.

I grew Jack Herer photos from Emery Seeds about fourteen years ago. Been hunting it ever since. Princess 99 photo is another solid incarnation of Jack. Old Sativa Seedbank(Now merged with Nirvana) put together Jock Horror photo that was my go-to strain for the past six years or so. I've done a lot of photo breeding so playing with autos, once I realized what they were capable of, became a focus of mine. I will choose a male from the MsA x JaHe's & MsA x RoJa's to cross back to Jock Horror next year. Then mix the resulting offspring back to JaHe or RoJa. I have a vision for autos with good traits capable of becoming a land race here in Alaska without human assistance. I don't suppose you know anything about Danish autos?

Back