Lighting needing lighting upgrade advice

I think it would be perfect in your space M8.. around 2.5ft square your space is yea? I think that's the space its recommended for by platinum.. you can get all details on their site. It would absolutely do 2 plants from other p300 grows I've seen on AFN.. not sure you would get 2 plants in that space though cuz the platinums seem to grow em big!!

weah well growing two plants at a time is just a thought but im thinking probably more just continuing to grow 1 at a time and going back to 3 gallon pot instead of 1 gallon. which would make for larger plant to begin with. im guessing even a p150 would be better then my current viparspectra v300? so i suppose that could also be a budget potion? but im guessing the p2300 would be my best option?

Again M8 I'd save to get the best option so you don't have to do it again any time soon and you know quality bud will come your way :smoking: p150 would do a job I'm sure and I'd guess yea prob a better job than the vipar panel but the p300 would grow some big buds in that space in my opinion. U ever looked at the skyline range. I use a 400 and it's a great light.

Again M8 I'd save to get the best option so you don't have to do it again any time soon and you know quality bud will come your way :smoking: p150 would do a job I'm sure and I'd guess yea prob a better job than the vipar panel but the p300 would grow some big buds in that space in my opinion. U ever looked at the skyline range. I use a 400 and it's a great light.

yeah i googled the skyline ranghe, havent been able to find sales or pricing in canada yet though.

The es180 looks a decent light. I searched and can't find any grows on AFN with one although the company have been on here by the looks of it.

The es180 looks a decent light. I searched and can't find any grows on AFN with one although the company have been on here by the looks of it.

yeah im actually really looking hard into it, i like the design and style, seems very high quality as well

looks liek its 560 dollars canadian so in line with the price of the platinum p300, but i like the coverage style of the electric sky, its supposed to do 3x2 for bloom max or 1.5x2.5 core coverage i guess. which would work for one or two plants. draws a true 180 watts at the wall which is more then the 130 watts my viparspectra 300 pulls.

i had been looking into and readng up on cob lights. but everything i had been reading everyone is saying to hang them about a meter above plant canopies. they definitly need to be hung higher then standard led from what ive read.
I run 6 Autocobs and start them at the same height I did when growing with traditional led lights, which is 30". The Autocobs are currently 10"-14" from canopies.
I believe that you would do better with two lights of lesser wattage, than one light with big wattage. An even light spread is desirable.

yeah im actually really looking hard into it, i like the design and style, seems very high quality as well

Well I know the skyline light basically puts out an even rectangular output of light. And people are getting their plants a meer few inches from canopy with no burning, bleaching or stress. So that's a good sign

Back