Grow Mediums Need4Weed's 1st Auto-Pots Grow with 2X CDLC, Sour Crack & Psychofruit

I'm confused. Where are ya putting the tp rolls? Is it under the bottom of the tray on the side of the plant pot or on the side of the valve ? Sorry, my brain is on a sabbatical this morning.
You want to tip your pot away from your aqua valve so i tilt from the front and you tilt under your tray

Update day 26 (Note: Last update was mistakenly labeled as day 28, when it was actually day 23.)
The girls are doing good and have been hooked up to the res since Friday and I'm already seeing new growth. I checked the ph of the res and it had already drifted up to 6.5 and a good amount of the solution was gone, (I'd guess around 3 gallons). I put 1 1/2 ml of ph down in the res and I refilled with solution. I also upped the Megacrop to 3 grams per gallon. Ph is now at 6.1 and ppm's are 550. I'm waiting for the ph to settle before I add any more ph down. I'll be hooking up the airdomes as soon as I get some more tubing, (within the next day or two). I bought this pump for the airdomes and I hope it's not too big.

Hydrofarm AAPA15L Active Aqua, 6W, 15 L/min Air Pump 4 Outlets, White

If it is too big, I have some check valves that I can put on each line that reduces the pressure considerably. I'm also getting ready to do another round of pony-tailing with some of the top leaves and defoliating the lower ones. I also placed folded up tp rolls to tilt the autopots slightly to encourage wicking. Thanks to @Wile e Peyote for the advice as it is always welcomed! :pighug: On to the pics and thanks for stopping by!:pass:

CDLC#1
View attachment 1282583

CDLC#2
View attachment 1282584

Sour Crack
View attachment 1282585

Psychofruit
View attachment 1282586

Regarding your air pump, I have the same one pictured, and also the same model but with the 8 outlets I use as well. I have had no issues that I know of, so you should be good with it. I run it full volume on the dial. I'm not even sure what it would do if it was overpowered, unless it was something obvious like launching the plant into the stratosphere :biggrin:

Update day 26 (Note: Last update was mistakenly labeled as day 28, when it was actually day 23.)
The girls are doing good and have been hooked up to the res since Friday and I'm already seeing new growth. I checked the ph of the res and it had already drifted up to 6.5 and a good amount of the solution was gone, (I'd guess around 3 gallons). I put 1 1/2 ml of ph down in the res and I refilled with solution. I also upped the Megacrop to 3 grams per gallon. Ph is now at 6.1 and ppm's are 550. I'm waiting for the ph to settle before I add any more ph down. I'll be hooking up the airdomes as soon as I get some more tubing, (within the next day or two). I bought this pump for the airdomes and I hope it's not too big.

Hydrofarm AAPA15L Active Aqua, 6W, 15 L/min Air Pump 4 Outlets, White

If it is too big, I have some check valves that I can put on each line that reduces the pressure considerably. I'm also getting ready to do another round of pony-tailing with some of the top leaves and defoliating the lower ones. I also placed folded up tp rolls to tilt the autopots slightly to encourage wicking. Thanks to @Wile e Peyote for the advice as it is always welcomed! :pighug: On to the pics and thanks for stopping by!:pass:

CDLC#1
View attachment 1282583

CDLC#2
View attachment 1282584

Sour Crack
View attachment 1282585

Psychofruit
View attachment 1282586
looking great bro I've grown with autopots since early 2017 and after this grow ends Ive bought the airdomes and pump to setup so fingers crossed they work ok

Just a follow up! The res is now at 5.8 PH and 550 on the PPMs. I also had to move the humidifier to just outside the grow room, (next to the res), and humidity has been running around 50% since then. Btw, I've also got the airdomes hooked up! :pass:
Dude in veg i go for a pH of 5.6/5.8 that way res pH swings ain't so bad and 5.8 to 6.2 in bloom
It's at 5.8 at the moment. I'll check it later on and make sure it hasn't changed. Btw, thanks for the input! :pass:
(normally more solution equals less drift)...seems to work well...but what the fxk do I know.
The more I learn the less I realize I don't know. :smokeout:
Thanks for the input @idiopathic neuropathy :d5::pass:
Regarding your air pump, I have the same one pictured, and also the same model but with the 8 outlets I use as well. I have had no issues that I know of, so you should be good with it. I run it full volume on the dial. I'm not even sure what it would do if it was overpowered, unless it was something obvious like launching the plant into the stratosphere :biggrin:
Lol, my dumb arse didn't even realized it had an adjustment knob! :crying: I got it set about 1/2 way + I used the check valves. :pass:
looking great bro I've grown with autopots since early 2017 and after this grow ends Ive bought the airdomes and pump to setup so fingers crossed they work ok
Thanks for the kind words @St. Tom and good luck with the airdomes! :pass:

They definitely work IMO. Here's a single 3.9 gallon i recently harvested. Stalk was impressive and got larger than the picture below.

20210104_194914.jpg

20201211_191101.jpg

Lol, my dumb arse didn't even realized it had an adjustment knob! :crying: I got it set about 1/2 way + I used the check valves. :pass:

Yup you can turn it down quite a bit, but to add to running it at full air volume, when I empty the pots the roots are growing all around the dome, so they are not being hurt at all. To be honest I'm not even sure what volume of air we are supposed to be using, not sure if anyone in the thread knows? I think it may be stated on the website or in a video but I have no clue.

They definitely work IMO. Here's a single 3.9 gallon i recently harvested. Stalk was impressive and got larger than the picture below.

View attachment 1282851
View attachment 1282852
Great work with the scrog net! :d5: How much did she end up yielding? :pass:
my grows are below my posts if you fancy taking a look bro and thanks
I'll be sure to have a look see! :pass:
Yup you can turn it down quite a bit, but to add to running it at full air volume, when I empty the pots the roots are growing all around the dome, so they are not being hurt at all. To be honest I'm not even sure what volume of air we are supposed to be using, not sure if anyone in the thread knows? I think it may be stated on the website or in a video but I have no clue.
I read something that too much air can cause a big area of no roots at the bottom???:shrug::pass:
May i ask at what point the autopot system gets turned on in the grow?
I believe the general consensus is to turn on the system once the leaves have reached the edge of the pot. :pass:

Great work with the scrog net! :d5: How much did she end up yielding? :pass:
I'll be sure to have a look see! :pass:
I read something that too much air can cause a big area of no roots at the bottom???:shrug::pass:

I believe the general consensus is to turn on the system once the leaves have reached the edge of the pot. :pass:
It's all drying currently.

Back