Need some advice/help

@Renaissance Redneck yea I think that was one of the problems. I raised my lights up a bit higher and opened up the tent door some so the humidity will drop. Around 30-40% now and she started to perk up a bit:biggrin:.
@Arthur I'm going to keep watering with the calmag only for the next week or so and she how she reacts. Hopefully we can get her back to 100%!!
View attachment 831343
Amazing how fast you can see a pick up! Right on!

@Renaissance Redneck I got a decent exhaust set up for cooling my lights but doing passive intake. Two cheap desk fans for airflow. Should I be pointing them at the plant or around? Always heard to never keep constant direct air on the plant or it'll hurt her. Was looking into oscillating fans for pole mounts but the one I bought died after a week and a half. Was good while it lasted lol.
A couple small clip fans wold work well.

My girlie is sick again so I'm back:face:

Over the past week or two I noticed some brown patches popping up on leaves. Did some research and from all pictures it looks to be a calcium deficiency. Started adding more cal mag but that didn't work. Flushed her completely and started to water again with only calmag. Seems to still be spreading and would appreciate some help. She is going at day 49 on Friday.
IMG_5445.JPG
IMG_5448.JPG

Also posted in my journal my 2 babies. One seems to be nute burned, but the other is thriving. Would appreciate a little help because their mixes are the same (50/50 Ffof and soilless)
IMG_5442.PNG

What's your pH running? Looks like potassium diff.

Also, FFOF is iffy for pH stability, and tend to be hot in the nutrient area. Too much for seedlings.... (most will grow out of it) If fox farms is what you can get, I'd go with happy frog, and pH the soil before I'd drop a seed into it.

The soil ph was 6.8ish. My nute mix has been 5.8-6.5. While I was flushing her out, I tested the runoff and it was around 6.8-6.7. For the seedling the ph is currently at 7ish as I've just used plain ph water

That's pretty high @7, I try to keep my seedlings in the low 6s'

As to the other, that's higher than I'll run my ladies. Gotta ask...why the flush? Not a big fan of flushing in soil, seems to create issues as often as it fixes.

Let's give a shout to the expert...

HEY @Waira!

Here's a quick pH reference while we wait! Manganese def has some if the characteristics I see in your pics.

marijuana-soil-ph.jpg

I'm still leaning potassium!

Last edited:
Alright maybe this seedling is just weaker than the other. I'll drop the ph and see how it goes from there.
For the flush, a friend that's been growing said I might of had mute build up/lock out and suggested I try running most of it out just in case that was causing the issues

Back