Need assistance

I probably forgotten more than I've ever shared and that's sad, when I was 25 years old I was surrounded by three major universities and I didn't know how to grow I had relatives that grew but I was a young knucklehead and they didn't want me anywhere near the property because they had a lot of money invested in out of state Ventures if you catch my drift I ended up growing at a necessity to not be ripped off by idiots who would buy a pound of pot run it through a Keith box and then sell it to people in town for 50 bucks and eighth,
And I've learned growing up on the East Coast that there have been people that get really good cuts and they have this arrogance about them like for some reason they've just found the cure to cancer because they have something that other people find appealing and then rather than share and be open-hearted and open-minded they they hold it and covet it and act like you need to like Circle them with rose petals before they can bestow it upon you or they'll give you an asinine ridiculous amount of price index that you need to meet in order for you to be able to try it those are the kinds of people that made me embrace this plant go out of my way to help people and make sure that they have the easiest strongest best method for getting their cannabis to the most potent level they can high bricks you name it been there done that hands on it's not online so I imagine I am Nails on a chalkboard to anyone that's a cash cropping ripoff artist. Sorry about my little rant there just run into a lot of Knuckleheads here in Vermont that have moved here from out of state that you just don't get it and they their nails on a chalkboard to Guys Like Me. Love k&f love scobies if I can encourage people to farm like that I feel like we're doing Society a bonus

That’s underwatered for sure. Don’t be afraid to water your plant. Thoroughly soak the media each time, and for a plant that size, I’d be watering every 3 days or so in soil.

Last edited:
Back