Need assistance

I have not heard of doing that.
I looked up ways of removing or drawing out nitrogen from soil and every link said to "winterize" soil with sawdust or woodchips as they eat up nitrogen as they break down...If my plant doesnt remedy itself within a couple weeks I might give it a try

It does, and i did feed once at the start of week 5 with a 1/4 strength dose of big bloom, tiger bloom, root drench, kelp, and microbrew. I thought it was gonna die after that cuz it wilted so bad and thats when the chlorosis started....everyone has been a big help tho so thanks, got a lot of work tonight when I get home!

Before you do that…. Lift the pot. That should give you an idea of how much water is in the medium. If it’s dry, it will feel incredibly light. The heavier it is, the more water is in the pot. :d5: That should give you an indication of what to do next.
:yeahthat:
Some food for thought based on my experience growing with FFOF and their trio bottle nutes.

Your plant looks underwatered and underfed mostly, I agree with the mg def but that I think is just the first sign of it being underfed. I ran into it alot when I started and yours looks about the same as mine did. When I was growing in 3 gals I would have to water daily during flowering and pretty much every other day by the 3rd week. That will be less if you're in a larger pot. I also had to start adding in tiger bloom(bloom nutes) around week 3 as well. I feed it 1/4 strength nutes every other watering. Although I watered till about 10% runoff so I didn't have salt buildup. A bit different than most people but it worked for me. As others have said lifting the pot for weight is a good way to tell if it needs water or not. Only thing I added to my soil was a bit of perlite. Hope that helps!

:yeahthat: If the pot is light I would not be afraid to give her a healthy watering at this stage she should be drinking plenty a day and I wouldn't do anything drastic just water low ppm water ph to 6.4 and leave her alone she doesn't not look that bad:goodluck:...something that has really helped me is not to chase problems as most of the time that has made things worse:d5:

I agree with @Dale's Proper Bud here. Don't chase around an excess. Just plain water until it looks better. I wouldn't even change the lighting. 1 thing at a time. You're growing photos so you got all the time you need to get them healthy before you flip
Thats what I was thinking too, I just dont want it to outgrow its area. Its still small but I only have 4 ft of verticle space, thats my main concern. I dont wanna have to veg for another 2 months for it to get back on track. I do overthink all the time though. Just a question, how much and how often would you water a plant of this size in a 5gal? Im hearing every 2 to 3 days but I guess the amount can vary...i really have no clue. So far Ive just made sure it ran off and the soil didnt become hydrophobic from over drying

Just a question, how much and how often would you water a plant of this size in a 5gal? Im hearing every 2 to 3 days but I guess the amount can vary...i really have no clue. So far Ive just made sure it ran off and the soil didnt become hydrophobic from over drying
yup that sounds about right depending the stage of life mine with drink the 5 gal pot dry every other day :d5:

Thats the thing, my soil isnt dry, still feels moist to a finger test after about 5 days which is why I was waiting, but im guessing the bottom of the pot is probably DRY!
I found that method didnt work for me. Id do the finger test and it would feel wet but when I picked it up the pot would be lighter than a feather so I stopped doing the finger test all together.

Back