Need assistance

Im kinda new to this so technically i believe im looking at a healthy plant. I know what that looks like lol. If you think its water related what do you think a good schedule would be, ive just been waiting till the pot is light and dry to water again.

If you need more info, like i said week 7, 5 gal fab pots with ffof. Im trying real hard not to drown it but no matter how much or little I give its always droopy and the soil is loose.
I'm not going to read any further along than this post I'm commenting on right now so know that's the one caveat before I go ahead all I'm going to say is what I'm seeing so far is your medium might need something like a chunky perlite or something in it so that it drains very fast a good way for me to give you an analogy is imagine once your plant fills the roots of the medium as a big sponge that you want to keep pH neutral. I don't know where you are if you're in the states I could either teach you how to make your own medium so that you don't have any future issues or I can help you with a company that I used to work for here that are still thriving that help cannabis Farmers throughout the country that make a mix out of Vermont where I am that you just plant into it doesn't need any amending at all and if it did they will sell you a $10 bag of compost based fertilizer that you just sprinkle a cup of into the medium and it has everything you need in it the simpler the easier the less over caring for your plants the better off you'll be I promise you if there's anything I can do that's helpful for you if you ask I'm there. There's a local University close to me and I have a master composting certification from them so I do have a little bit of an idea of what I'm talking about

Potassium...mag......etc soak a banana peel or two into a large mason jar..no bigger then a liter....let it sit for 24-36 hours then water ur plant with it...see if your plant responds

I'm not going to read any further along than this post I'm commenting on right now so know that's the one caveat before I go ahead all I'm going to say is what I'm seeing so far is your medium might need something like a chunky perlite or something in it so that it drains very fast a good way for me to give you an analogy is imagine once your plant fills the roots of the medium as a big sponge that you want to keep pH neutral. I don't know where you are if you're in the states I could either teach you how to make your own medium so that you don't have any future issues or I can help you with a company that I used to work for here that are still thriving that help cannabis Farmers throughout the country that make a mix out of Vermont where I am that you just plant into it doesn't need any amending at all and if it did they will sell you a $10 bag of compost based fertilizer that you just sprinkle a cup of into the medium and it has everything you need in it the simpler the easier the less over caring for your plants the better off you'll be I promise you if there's anything I can do that's helpful for you if you ask I'm there. There's a local University close to me and I have a master composting certification from them so I do have a little bit of an idea of what I'm talking about
If you could provide more info about these composting ferts that would be awesome. I only got ffof because I didnt wanna fuck up feeding. I really appreciate the response though. I learn fast but Im basically a blank slate and this is my first serious grow so I need to learn how to differentiate nutrient deficiencies, and surpluses. I also need to learn about watering

Potassium...mag......etc soak a banana peel or two into a large mason jar..no bigger then a liter....let it sit for 24-36 hours then water ur plant with it...see if your plant responds
I didnt see this reply, even though I hate bananas ill eat one or 2 every once and a while if it helps my girl out

What is the light situation, tacoing and light green/yellowing growth can be light stress induced.
The light is 400w total right now its running at 40% power so about 180w ppfd average is about 450umol at the canopy and 350-375 umol at the base of the plant

The light is 400w total right now its running at 40% power so about 180w ppfd average is about 450umol at the canopy and 350-375 umol at the base of the plant
And what is your day/night schedule?

If you could provide more info about these composting ferts that would be awesome. I only got ffof because I didnt wanna fuck up feeding. I really appreciate the response though. I learn fast but Im basically a blank slate and this is my first serious grow so I need to learn how to differentiate nutrient deficiencies, and surpluses. I also need to learn about watering
I have I'm going to give you a link to a product that I was using 10 years ago they've upgraded their lineup since then what I used to use is basically a perennial mix for normal flowers that you'd have at your mom or dad or whatever place and I would just add chunky perlite and the like and amendments that aren't nutrients just so I could help aeration flow but I also don't plant in round Fabrics or Plastics I tend to let it sit in the burlap that this medium comes in Lay It perpendicularly flat I'll show pictures for an example and then just let the plant fill that up with its roots and I allow a water a watering or a feeding to just get soaked up by that Medium I I don't ever over water or wait for runoff I used to grow like that but I've been lucky the last 3 or 4 Seasons where I've been able to eye out what I think the plant needs water wise and if it drinks more than that and I feel it Weight Wise that it needs more I poke a finger in and I see that there's some dry areas that I didn't get good moisture content too I'll do what I need to have done I'm a weirdo like that but if I can help you I promise you I will the reason I mention this amendment and these mediums I use is that I'm still using them to this day I never over amended them so all I had to do when I harvested was cut out the main stock chop up the root system that was pre-existing and just replant into that I've been doing that for the last five seasons

When you deal with the company like these guys what you're doing is you're investing once into a medium that is provided you don't overfeed it or screw it up will last you forever

I'm going to have to have my wife come home and look at my photos and my album and find out if the one she shared with me from the old phone that I dropped in the river I can't upload them here for some reason I don't know if I backed them up wrong or what they came from another phone from a Google Drive from my old phone that ended up in a river when I was over zealous during a drowning deer incident over the winter so let me do it like this for ya
An average medium bag that they give you is a white burlap and it's 20 quarts to it should be enough for each plant or maybe two plants in each I don't know however you want to do it I take that 20 quart bag I lay it on its side I cut it down the middle I open up the flaps and I take an old plastic drawer like they used and they sell in Walmart you know those three tier drawers or just all the same translucent plastic and I sit the 20 quart medium on its side in that and moisten it first to get a good moisture content in it planting into it and then as the plant needs and it goes through moisture I just leave it in that bin water as needed or feed as needed depending on what medium I'm using and then just lift the corner of it and I get a good idea I've been doing that probably the last five six seasons and I've been doing all right

Back