Need assistance

Cannaficionado

Novice
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
So its been about 10 days since it started, interveinal chlorosis and new growth tacoing. I was told in a previous post if its mag def. like I think it is to treat with a foliar spray of epsom salt. Did 1tbsp for a gal of distilled water and gave her a spritz making sure to get all the foliage evenly, so we'll see if that takes care of that yellowing. But its growing slow as hell now which is pushing me towards nitrogen deficiency. Newer stems are weak and limp as well. Its possible I over watered her the last time but its been almost a week since I watered and the soil is starting to dry out on top.

Also wondering if its an airflow issue and she needs to be trimmed up a bit but that wouldnt explain the tacoing on the very top of the plant.

Tent conditions
Temp 72-75°F
Rh 57%
Soil ph 6.3 last time I did a slurry test (about 5 days ago)
Tds unknown, havent gotten a new meter yet.

Heres a pic

20220913_054304.jpg

20220914_054525.jpg

Maybe over/under watered
I gave her about 1.25 gallons last time about 7 days ago. A quarter gal to moisten the soil because it was bone dry and almost hydrophobic. Then a gallon a few hours later with very minimal runoff. The only other thing I can think of is the soil is void of nutes

Its fox farm ocean forest and its week 7 and I only fed 1 time at 1/4 the amount thats recommended because I didnt know what the tds of my soil is.

See pics here. That’s why I said maybe a watering issue @4wiscoLegal420

Attachments

• BCFC6934-BE04-46B0-859A-2463E78478A3.jpeg
    BCFC6934-BE04-46B0-859A-2463E78478A3.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 24
  • A606E55A-CBFD-4634-94B0-0E4E672E1F84.jpeg
    A606E55A-CBFD-4634-94B0-0E4E672E1F84.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 25
  • 4C59D9A4-2C62-4FA3-A959-87FD58873126.jpeg
    4C59D9A4-2C62-4FA3-A959-87FD58873126.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 23
See pics here. That’s why I said maybe a watering issue @4wiscoLegal420
Im kinda new to this so technically i believe im looking at a healthy plant. I know what that looks like lol. If you think its water related what do you think a good schedule would be, ive just been waiting till the pot is light and dry to water again.

If you need more info, like i said week 7, 5 gal fab pots with ffof. Im trying real hard not to drown it but no matter how much or little I give its always droopy and the soil is loose.

I gave her about 1.25 gallons last time about 7 days ago. A quarter gal to moisten the soil because it was bone dry and almost hydrophobic. Then a gallon a few hours later with very minimal runoff. The only other thing I can think of is the soil is void of nutes

Its fox farm ocean forest and its week 7 and I only fed 1 time at 1/4 the amount thats recommended because I didnt know what the tds of my soil is.

Watering once in 7 days and your stems are limp? That’s underwatered for sure. Don’t be afraid to water your plant. Thoroughly soak the media each time, and for a plant that size, I’d be watering every 3 days or so in soil.

Watering once in 7 days and your stems are limp? That’s underwatered for sure. Don’t be afraid to water your plant. Thoroughly soak the media each time, and for a plant that size, I’d be watering every 3 days or so in soil.
Really, I was afraid of drowning it. Ill give it some when I get home

Really, I was afraid of drowning it. Ill give it some when I get home
Before you do that…. Lift the pot. That should give you an idea of how much water is in the medium. If it’s dry, it will feel incredibly light. The heavier it is, the more water is in the pot. :d5: That should give you an indication of what to do next.

And ffof only has enough feed for about 30 days. So if its 7 weeks might need some food as well

The moisture level at root zone is gonna be different than the top so I'd suggest a moisture meter. They're cheap and will save some of your watering issues. Remember plants can withstand a drought better than a flood. A lil soap in your water will aid in reducing hydrophobic crap.

Back