Outdoor Nakenjanne’s RQS organic outdoor 2018

Reaction score
I’m new here but have been growing for many years, mostly vegetables but from time to time some cannabis. Thought that this year I would try auto flowers outdoors with the same method I have been using for tomatoes and pepper.

I’m using some kind of no-till, living soil method, with no (or as little as possible) bought stuff. I’m using a greenhouse for periods of bad weather and I also have a HPS in there to add a few hours of extra light late in the evening and early in the mornings.

These are my plants today in day 26:

Top left RQS Amnesia Haze. Top right and bottom RQS Royal Cookies. 20-30 liter containers.

Last edited:
Plants are looking good. Have you noticed a difference between the 20L and 30L containers?

You guys the naked gardeners?[emoji3]

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Week 4 end - Day 28. RQS Royal Cookies in 20 L pot. Height 47 cm (19 inch). Stem diameter 15 mm.
Some stretching and pre-flowers. Very sunny and hot weather last week.

Been watering with nettle water for the first time this week and also feeding the worms some mixed banana and pineapple peels (I do that every week with whats left over from the kitchen).

Day 35. The same plant (Royal Cookies) now 70 cm and starting to flower (20 liter pot). Stem 18 mm. The same strain in 30 liter pot has grown an additional 10 cm. Seems to be the same phenotype.

Sunny and hot this week also. Feeding nettle water and a little bone meal.

IMG_1069.jpg
IMG_1068.jpg

Picture below from end of week 6, day 42. Royal Cookies auto in 20 liter pot. Height 90 cm and starting to form buds. The same strain in 30 liter is now 110 cm, will be interesting to compare the total yield when ready.

Had to leave them alone for the whole week as I've been in Amsterdam to check out the competition... There sure are some great weed there but also much that my homegrown can compete with! Got the impression from the nice looking bud that PGR:s are being used, also in most of the "organic" grown.

IMG_1085.jpg

Back