N toxicity help, should i flush?

OK, exactly what are you feeding -nutes, supplements- and how much? This isn't adding up for me either,..pH is OK, ppm in/out close to each other,.. any Ca-Mh going in there? This looks like asome ca defc. hammering in as well,.. there's some overlap in symptom appearance between them sometimes,...

Yeah today the other plants are now showing this symptom around leave edges. I am Just using a/b sensi bloom, tarantula and the calimagic. Last few feeds I've done about 1250ppm total. With less of the part A to try and lower the nitrogen. Last feed was 4l at 750ml each, 10ml part a, 12ml part b, 8ml tarantula 4ml cal-mag) was just water yesterday though am going to feed again this morning you reckon I should increase the cal/mag?
78516fda8a18f1008253421fb48299ca.jpg
79bc7c8953e75d04d940cca00fcc79ce.jpg
96a9b87b12e3fe25fd48645674652e86.jpg
41d28736f4c1b739ab1ff6d6f2e11c18.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Also got a new accurate ph/moisture meter cost me $100 so should work, suprising it's showing same as cheap meter at 6.8 on all my pots. So don't expect pH is a problem. Tested multiple times let it sit 10mins at a time so this took me a while lol but I know pH in soil is ok atleast
464e26ca3dbfecce4514c867c431c714.jpg

Just for when anyone sees this next I fed them 1l each of 1150ppm feed.
5l jug :
7.5ml cal-mag
7.5ml part a
10ml part b
Potash+ 4ml

Will report back in the morning

I gave them a small feed this morning of 300ml each, and foliar fed them so Epsom salts see how it goes. I have a spreadsheet now logging the entire grow with all the data I gathered anyway, I have a feeling it's related to my low humidity / high temps early in the grow coupled with the nitrogen excess and other issues snowballing.

so think i found the culprit. Ethylene and sulphur dioxide, created from incomplete combustion due to not enough o2 in the room after a while since its completely sealed.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/rays-wild-ride-with-fastbuds-gsc.60699/page-17#post-1571423

should have took the advice of everyone and not bothered with co2 generator on my first run, but hey atleast im journaling for others that may find the info useful.

will post some updates anyway in a few days without using it and see if the plants perk up. so we are not going crazy guys! it wasn't the plants!

You say you had high temps with low humidity during the grow.
Did it cause the pots to totally dry out?
When you water does the water seem to just run through or does the soil absorb it and add weight to the pot?
Your problems look like lock out.

You say you had high temps with low humidity during the grow.
Did it cause the pots to totally dry out?
When you water does the water seem to just run through or does the soil absorb it and add weight to the pot?
Your problems look like lock out.

I was just thinking something along the same lines. I think I read you were giving them about a litre of water each per day? That seems like a lot of water for the size of plants? Are the pots light? Does the water go through the pot really quickly when you water?

...now you can have confidence in the pH readings! I've tried a few of the cheap ones, and none of them were reliable consistently,... As for the weird gas byproducts and what they may have done-- :shrug:... I'm a Sun-soil guy man,... no experience with that bizz! ..guess we'll see,...:goodluck:

I think his PH is OK.

What i am thinking is his soil has lost its ability to absorb and hold water due to drying out in a hight temp low humidity environment. Dry soil equals lockout.
He is using air pruning pots which have a greater area of exposed soil and they evaporate moisture from the sides of the pot as well as the top.
I would make a plain water mix with a soil wetting agent (wetasoil) and slowly water 1 plant until it is saturated then watch it for 24 hours to see if it improves. If it does follow suit with the rest.
I would hold off on the feeds for a bit as the soil should be full of nutes.

4t:pass:

Back