Indoor MY STYLE

I only use organic's,an mostly home made ,seen good grows with his products but my style is raw organic.
As far as what the ladies eat, I have not quite made it to where I would like to be yet. Ultimately the goal for me & my bro (Ash-a-Ton)is to be completely self sufficient. The way we see it is that if we can use composts, worm bins, & dirt from our own earth than we would not have to spend cash on nutes, supplements, & soil amendments.

With a tie down last night & a full watering today, I thought I might as well go ahead & update the journal with up close & personals. But first a couple of overall shots of the lab.
IMAG0048.jpg
IMAG0047.jpg
IMAG0046.jpg

Lucille (Dutch passion Black Berry Kush: Day22
IMAG0015.jpg
IMAG0016.jpg
IMAG0017.jpg
IMAG0018.jpg
IMAG0019.jpg
IMAG0020.jpg

So real quick, just a lil back story on how I came up with the name Lucille. I right the initials of each plant of the sole cup that it is planted in to keep track of what's what. The initials for Black Berry Kush are BBK. I am a huge fan of B.B. King , so when I wrote those initials on the cup I instantly thought of B.B. King. B.B's woman (guitar) was named Lucille.

Lucille is the biggest of all the ladies & has started snowing sex. Also roots are starting to poke through the fabric pot from top to bottom all the way around the pot.

Next is Mephisto MBAP: DAY 22
View attachment 794481
IMAG0022.jpg

This one shows no signs of any deficiencies but is always sad. It is on the same nute & water regiment as all of the other ladies, but all of the other ladies stay happy. The only difference is that this one is in a 5gal bucks rather than a 5 gal fabric pot. I ran out of fabric bags.

Attachments

• IMAG0021.jpg
    IMAG0021.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 90
Mephisto Auto liver: Day22
IMAG0024.jpg
IMAG0025.jpg
IMAG0026.jpg
this one also has roots poking through the fabric pot & is showing sex.

Short Stuff Super Blue Berry: day 14
IMAG0040.jpg
IMAG0041.jpg
I'm super excited about this one. It's a tester seed. I read a journal on here for this one & I believe it will run 90 + days.

Back