RocBud My roc breeding project

How’d u like that legend Berry Og? I wish I had it in photo fem I’d run it again.

I haven’t even ran it yet Hahahhaha. I’ve only run the reversal. I have one going now that is niiiiiiiice. I hit it with kong breath, legends berry and double grape.

Well my first two bean sets are not looking viable. Not a single one has popped. Grrrrrr
Sorry to hear. I am however grateful for the show of progress and your honest thoughts …hang in there.

(this is super valuable insight for my breeding aspiration plan‘s formulation) knowing to ‘expect’ some imperfections/inconsistencies up front makes up tons of ground in potential progress as long as certain critical criteria is able to be consistently met…. In my head anyhow.. which has translated well to the diy growing so far, so i have lots of hope :biggrin:

Sorry to hear. I am however grateful for the show of progress and your honest thoughts …hang in there.

(this is super valuable insight for my breeding aspiration plan‘s formulation) knowing to ‘expect’ some imperfections/inconsistencies up front makes up tons of ground in potential progress as long as certain critical criteria is able to be consistently met…. In my head anyhow.. which has translated well to the diy growing so far, so i have lots of hope :biggrin:
Great news!!!!! Like 60% popped! Both sets

after consulting with @FullDuplex I believe I dried them to quick, and I hadn’t let them dry out enough. I’m gonna try again in like a week.

but some even better news.

those werent from the keeper

THESE are the ones from the keeper, super big blueberry slushy.AMAZINGLY dense golf ball nugs or bigger. ULTRA frosty and dripppppping with Terps

Has a very heavy mandarin type smell.

like the dried rind of a mandarin orange that has been zested on to skunks ripened fart.

81525DA5-84E4-417B-919C-9C48519461FD.jpeg
CDBFD9D2-BEBF-406C-8F84-C4CC24080C8A.jpeg
53E572CB-BA37-4210-8D81-F1C998F7E839.jpeg
35F71B8B-90CD-481E-AE52-520FD895B46F.jpeg
561B0FB1-5233-4383-B5F6-7356301632D8.jpeg

Great news!!!!! Like 60% popped! Both sets

after consulting with @FullDuplex I believe I dried them to quick, and I hadn’t let them dry out enough. I’m gonna try again in like a week.

but some even better news.

those werent from the keeper

THESE are the ones from the keeper, super big blueberry slushy.AMAZINGLY dense golf ball nugs or bigger. ULTRA frosty and dripppppping with Terps

Has a very heavy mandarin type smell.

like the dried rind of a mandarin orange that has been zested on to skunks ripened fart.

<pic snips>

I can almost smell the orange zested skunk essence…If i ever get to wear a breeders hat, ill consult you for cultivar descriptions! :thumbsup:

I can almost smell the orange zested skunk essence…If i ever get to wear a breeders hat, ill consult you for cultivar descriptions! :thumbsup:
It is def a talent I have and something that I think will separate “dream beans” from the rest. I’m giving them Fuckin stories man. Describing them in a way folks haven’t really seen before. It’s one of the parts I’m looking forward to the most

Here’s the first full round of pheno selected Dream Beans

these are all f1’s minus the blueberry slushy which is the continuation of the filal generation. I’m not sure but I think they were f4 when released

DCF74B73-5E69-4FFF-85E1-0D7EDEFB96E4.jpeg

I'm a bit late to this party, but look at those seeds :clapper: looking forward to watching you grow them out in the new breeding space

Back